• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm excited to see the new sample and the dip cards; especially the red...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The red came out nice. Payman and I are taking pictures and will have everything posted ASAP.
I look forward to the red as well.

sle-z-e

Reaction score
i hope some of these are still available by the time i get my tax return in march... i have a feeling they are gonna go pretty quick

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
we will see.
The chinos sweet. We did a couple different things that make them special.
Best,
Mauro

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait--got a little dough set aside for these...

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really digging the charcoal and jalapeño color.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Edit: never mind. Actually read the blog, so my question is magically answered.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This may have been answered already so I apologize if I am asking the same question but will the chinos fit similar to the Dandy Work Pants?

sle-z-e

Reaction score
I was worried that the khaki would be the only color that interested me but they are all pretty solid. The red is cool but i can't see myself wearing red pants too often... Jalapeno and espresso seem to be the front runners right now.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The colors are better in real life. The red will come out sweet. The wash house I use hits the mark.
Payman is posting pics of the chino shortly. I hope you enjoy.
It is a slim fit chino but I think everyone can wear it.
the pics should be up in about 15 min.
Best,
Mauro

The khaki is a nice shade for the people who play it safe and need an everyday pant.
I didn't want to take the charcoal off. Like I said "The fit for me is spot on."

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Mauro, do you have any experience with ToJ oxfords? The L fits me like a dream. So would that be a XL in WvG? I really want to pick up one of the new shirts, I missed the first run.

Originally Posted by Tooch4321
The ToJ L chest measures at 22" and a WvG XL measures at 20.5", so you'd be more of an XXL in WvG...

To clarify; I measure my p2p at the actual pit seams, excluding the inch or so of taper that happens right under those pit seams. Also, my measurements don't account for wash shrinkage.

I believe Mauro may measure his p2p differently.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
To clarify; I measure my p2p at the actual pit seams, excluding the inch or so of taper that happens right under those pit seams. Also, my measurements don't account for wash shrinkage. I believe Mauro may measure his p2p differently.
That maybe so, but I know from my personal experience with WvG (I wear an XL which is very slim) that if he is a perfect L in your shirting (judging by your measurements) he's not going to fit an XL in WvG. Even if you do measure slight differently, it would still be at least 1–1.5" difference in the chest. This is not a knock or attack on you, I am actually interested in grabbing a black oxford off of you, I am just saying they fit really slim...

fosho

Reaction score
What's up everyone! Continuing on with the Wolf vs. Goat Chinos today, Mauro wanted to us to post an advanced sneak preview for StyleForum only. The following fit pictures won't be on our blog until tomorrow, but we wanted to give you guys an early look at what the fit will be like.

Mauro is wearing a sz. 32 charcoal chino that has been washed and treated (accounting for any shrinkage). The fit is slim but not too slim, and has mid-low rise. I'd say it's pretty fuckin' on point.

Enjoy! We'll have details and fit pics on other people next week!

(The pictures are kind of bigger, so click the thumbnail to enlarge!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads