• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what the hell are you guys doing?? They are suppose to be +2's to plus 4's depending on your height.
Gatsbee,
they fit great on you and the length is proper. You guys need to get out of painted on mode. These pants are drawstring for multiple waist sizes and are meant to wear loose and comfy. I will take pics of me in mine.
ceoceo- you need a small.

You guys crack me up over fit. Stop thinking about t so much and run with it. These are fun , comfy pants. Not your APC ( let's try to make my nuts pop) jeans.

I am going to make it my mission to show you how to wear pants and shirts that are painted on that still look great on you despite your body type.

Have a good night.

Justin and I are doing inventory tomorrow so bu thursday night we will have all the proper sizes online and will take down any shirts that have glitches ( like the red AD shirt and BD shirt)

hen the sale will continue so everyon gets a fair crack at it.

Best,
Mauro

Gatsbee

Reaction score
Thanks Mauro, not every day you get the opinion of the designer on your fit. You really are great at what you do. These are definitely the comfiest things I've ever worn.

I look forward to tomorrow night's updates :)

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll be hiking up the ribbing to just below the knee, don't do knickers if you're not gonna put a little payne stewart into it

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
like i said ... everyone is fine except maybe ceoceo lol.

i chose to go up in one size cuz i wanted the slightly baggier fit. look at my pic of my at the man utd game vs the one in the newsletter. THEY LOOK THE SAME. chill everyone :)

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-Small
5944381788_6de195bb70_z.jpg

Small
5992355619_3600876f0e_z.jpg

can you see a difference?!?!?!? :fence:

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Payne's wearing a +2 in that pic. I went a little longer. The reason is I wanted a taller persona and shorter person to be able to wear them and still look good. I achieved that.:)

PS- for those who want a tight leg opening ( I don't recommend having) just go to the tailor and have them take the opening in to you specifications. It would be an on sight job. Maybe 5 min of work.

Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do i size down 2 or 3 if i want a moose knuckle?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you can try but I don't think it would help you any, bic boi.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alfa- I promise to post pics very soon. I am wrapping this up with the trousers now. The redemption jean is the first for for the denim. It will have a larger back pocket. The other fit will be similar to the MwoC jean but the thigh and pitch will be adjusted , proper ( like hammer).

I can check my email. What am I looking for?

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ RKD

you look like my Spanish teacher when he was 21.

@ Mauro

thanks for quick replies

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The chinos arrived last night. Nicely done, Mauro. Great cloth and superb construction.

Some notes for the next round on your ongoing quest for perfection. Pocket bags are nice cloth, but could be a little bit longer. Zipper is top notch, zipper placket could be larger/deeper. I have a feeling the front of the placket can peel back too easily, showing the zipper. In any event, it feels skimpy. Hip pockets almost buckle/gap. That may be a personal fit issue as I sized up (given your note about how these run small) but maybe I should have gone up two sizes. I was expecting that I would end up with plenty of room in the seat and could then have the waist taken in to fit snug there, but the out of the box fit was fine except maybe a drop tight at the hips. May also be a function of the relatively low rise (for me).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads