• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

weissmenswear

Reaction score
I have one CT extra slim shirt. It seems to be somewhere in-between SM slim and SM extra slim. Like others, I suggest starting with SM slim in the same size.

I wear the same size as you for Tywhitt, and typically go with 15.5” slim 35 or 36 sleeves with Spier and Mackay. I find it’s a great fit for me, and I probably wear things a little less form fitting nowadays, and the slim just hits at a nice spot for me.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FW18 green tweed back in the rotation. I see someone selling a 40R slim in the b-s-t thread... that will sell quick.

milktoast

Reaction score
ordered a v-neck sweater along with some trousers. thanks again for all those who offered sizing advice on the sweater. hoping it turns out for the best. also eyeing a cableknit sweater and some cardigans for future purchases. does anyone have fit pics of the cardigans?

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
either/or. I wear a 38R contemporary suit, this is my camel DB in 38R:
View attachment 1265565

and this is my polo coat in 40R:
View attachment 1265562

both are comfortable, slight edge going to the polo coat for range of motion with a jacket underneath. I can wear a suit jacket under the camel DB, it just feels slightly more constricted (if I’m driving or something). I’ve thought about selling this and buying the current one in 40R, butI don’t know that it’s actually worth the hassle.

I do wish they were longer though, by a good 6” or so.
I think the 38R is more flattering. I would not size up.

jmaudi0

Reaction score
does S&M ever run promos on custom shirting? I want to order 3 shirts in the near future. I vaguely remember a promo in the past but don't remember the details.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ordered a v-neck sweater along with some trousers. thanks again for all those who offered sizing advice on the sweater. hoping it turns out for the best. also eyeing a cableknit sweater and some cardigans for future purchases. does anyone have fit pics of the cardigans?

Cardigan in medium:
F53995EB-946A-43D8-BF67-1A20E807F19A.jpeg

I wear 38R contemporary jackets- 5’11”/155 lbs/38” chest/32” waist/34.5” sleeve

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple new 3-piece suits just dropped. But no sign of the 2 VBC blazer suits yet.

Take my money, Rick!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads