• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thisfits

Reaction score
If they can sell "tailored" trousers with drawstrings then why not have sport coats with asymetrical pockets and buttons? Rules are over baby.

I know they’re not for everyone, but I’ve been wearing my S&M tailored drawstring flannel trousers this week, and am reminded how they’re one of my all-time favorite purchases from the company. Seriously considering picking up a couple more pairs.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spier SC and trousers. Yes, navy trousers.
IMG_20221103_135316.jpg
IMG_20221103_135358.jpg
IMG_20221103_135347.jpg
IMG_20221103_135500.jpg

poroto

Reaction score
I'm liking this. I had the J.Crew version but in Navy

The flight jacket looks great too. Not sure about how big the collar is though.
View attachment 1852116

I almost jumped on the tech field jackets, as I prefer the more rugged stand-collar m-65 design over Spier's other field jackets, but the wool/poly blend just didn't look right to me. This fabric/color/design looks like a winner.

Doomphd

Reaction score
Has anyone here who ordered the Minnis Charcoal Flannel High Rise trousers received a shipping notification yet? I ordered mine on Oct 25 (when they became available) and still no word. I ordered a pair of corduroys on Oct 27 and they arrived today.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here who ordered the Minnis Charcoal Flannel High Rise trousers received a shipping notification yet? I ordered mine on Oct 25 (when they became available) and still no word. I ordered a pair of corduroys on Oct 27 and they arrived today.
Have an order placed Oct 20 and haven't heard anything yet. Patience is the name of the game.

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Ah yes rejoice, the spread collar LS Polos have appeared in the preview page! THough, unsure as to why they went with bold light colours, F/W is mostly darker, more earth tones...

Now just to wait for the Moon Shirt Jackets that were teased...
Finally after like 4 years or something, I think my first ever S&M pick up we’re their spread polos. Do wish the colors were a little better. Probably pick up the white and navy

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1851933
this Looks very exiting and cannot wait for it to drop!

The price tag on this will keep me from buying it. When is a leather version coming out? I'd drop $800 on that no problem. But $500 for primarily wool and little bit of cashmere? That's a lot.

MrFingers

Reaction score
The price tag on this will keep me from buying it. When is a leather version coming out? I'd drop $800 on that no problem. But $500 for primarily wool and little bit of cashmere? That's a lot.
There is a A1 coming as well as a trucker (both in suede) but this being 400, while a bit high I don’t think it’s insane. I may wait for a 20% off and grab it at 320 but if I had to get it at retail I wouldn’t be too bothered by it!

SteveMc

Reaction score
I know they’re not for everyone, but I’ve been wearing my S&M tailored drawstring flannel trousers this week, and am reminded how they’re one of my all-time favorite purchases from the company. Seriously considering picking up a couple more pairs.

I've been eyeing them for quite some time. Are they consistent with size chart measurements?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads