• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

conak

Reaction score
The email I got back in May 2021 says the following:

Thank you for your recent Custom Shirt order. We are happy to inform you that you are now enrolled in our Custom Shirt Loyalty Program.

Through this program, any order for 3 or more custom shirts in the same purchase will automatically receive a 15% discount. Plus, for every 10 custom shirts that you order, you'll receive 1 free custom shirt. Place your next custom shirt order now to start earning your free shirt!

Did you already try putting 3 shirts in your cart and seeing if 15% off automatically appeared?

Thanks, I did add 4 shirts and no discount appeared... but that email helps; I'll beg to Navroop to join the VIP room

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View attachment 1757721

Full S&M in action (except loafer). I was passionately trying to convince the other guys to shop at S&M lol.

Suits - Fox Air brown
Shirt - Custom fine white twill with C19 Collar (large Italian spread)
Tie - Green stripe

Loved the Fox Air brown trouser so much that I kopped the full suit during Black Friday. No regrets!
I think this pic is a great example between the difference of those who like to dress-up and those who had to. Nicely done mate. I regret not buying that suit.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea if there is way to order this suit as a sport coat only?

SpierAndMackaySS22_10216-004-20_1245-Edit.jpg

MrFingers

Reaction score
If it's the one that's for the summer, yes, I have it. Got it a couple weeks ago. I like it.
I have it as well. I’m not crazy about it but it’s a tasteful rich brown color with visible texture. My tailor f up the button for some reason so need to fix it before I take pics of it

Bacharini

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are releasing t-shirts this Spring? What other casual items can we expect?

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When customizing sport coats, how does one measure shoulder slope? I sent them an e-mail but have not heard back.

Last edited:

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My apologies - I should have said medium-brown (I didn't know there were two so close.)

I have both the dark brown (OTR) and medium brown (MTM). Strongly prefer the dark brown for the color, though they're identical in fabric character. I think the darker color is more versatile, don't wear the medium brown very much, been thinking of letting it go actually.

schraiber

Reaction score
I really want to pick up the charcoal sharkskin english cut suit for a wedding I'm in in June. I need a charcoal suit and suffice to say that my old one was the first suit I've ever owned and I went way, way too slim and "modern" and as bad as it looked before, it looks awful with some covid pounds packed on. But I'm starting to get worried these things won't release in time to be shipped + tailored by mid June. Probably need to have them in by mid-April at the very latest and I'm worried that's cutting it close :-/

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have it as well. I’m not crazy about it but it’s a tasteful rich brown color with visible texture. My tailor f up the button for some reason so need to fix it before I take pics of it
Haha. I feel the same way about it. I like it. Not in love with it. It's a sufficient summer sportcoat to easily go with a number of summer hues.

ksinc

Reaction score
I have both the dark brown (OTR) and medium brown (MTM). Strongly prefer the dark brown for the color, though they're identical in fabric character. I think the darker color is more versatile, don't wear the medium brown very much, been thinking of letting it go actually.

I mostly wear stone khakis. Thoughts?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads