• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do y'all wear shorts? As the weather heats up I'm thinking again of getting some shorts, and given how much I like all my other stuff from Spier, Spier is obviously at the top of the list for a supplier. But I've just never been sure how to make shorts work. Since y'all have some great taste and fashion sense, I figured I'd see if any of you have some shorts inspo!
Button up shirt, often unbuttoned to trashy levels (I live in LA, after all lol), super basic sneaks like a Chuck Taylor or Vans, or loafers. Easy squeezy.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First wearing of the cream Quest cotton pants- love them. They’re slightly snug in the waist (as high rise tends to be on me), but since they're cotton, I expect them to stretch a bit. Definitely dressier than chinos and so far have been very comfortable in the heat and humidity. The wrinkles aren’t nearly as pronounced IRL as the photo makes them appear:
7BDA1C92-8ED3-43B9-B8C8-755D52383745.jpeg

Also, navy linen blazer is S&M

Last edited:

MrFingers

Reaction score
First wearing of the cream Quest cotton pants- love them. They’re definitely dressier than chinos and so far have been very comfortable in the heat and humidity. The wrinkles aren’t nearly as pronounced IRL as the photo makes them appear:
View attachment 1607459
Also, navy linen blazer is S&M
ID on the blazer?

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ID on the blazer?

What specifically are you looking for?

Edit: Also, sorry, I just saw your comment about the seersucker from a few days ago. I don't have any pictures, but I'll take one tonight

Last edited:

MrFingers

Reaction score

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MrFingers

Reaction score
Oh gotcha, it's not that one. Actually looking it up, it's not even on the site anymore (I think I got it for $99 during one of those liquidation sales last year)
Bummer! I have no idea what that one may look like IRL since its blue and not navy.. Lets meet up in Memorial city mall and compare suits :crackup:

c.bisesar

Reaction score
What processing time are people seeing nowadays for RTW? Ordered a couple of polos Apr 22, still haven't seen a shipping notice.

dangaa

Reaction score
What processing time are people seeing nowadays for RTW? Ordered a couple of polos Apr 22, still haven't seen a shipping notice.

I placed an order for a jacket on Apr 30th and it shipped on May 5th which is pretty standard turn around time right now (for my orders). Possible that your order shipped and you didn't get an email?

Does your account dashboard still show processing?

SteveMc

Reaction score

Typically 6 to 8 days. Most recent item ordered May 4, shipped today.

April 22 seems outside the norm.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
I placed an order for a jacket on Apr 30th and it shipped on May 5th which is pretty standard turn around time right now (for my orders). Possible that your order shipped and you didn't get an email?

Does your account dashboard still show processing?
Typically 6 to 8 days. Most recent item ordered May 4, shipped today.

April 22 seems outside the norm.

Yeah I typically see quicker turnaround time too, wasn't sure if there was something holding things up this time. I'll email support :thumbs-up:

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FOMO got the best of me and the green cotton suit was a insta buy. Now there is only one left in 40l.

@spiermackay could you share the fabric weight?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads