• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 132 69.8%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 57 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Litigation Cures All

Reaction score
@spiermackay

Do you recommend storing your winter coats in the garment bags you provide? I'm not sure how breathable they are because they seem to be made out of a synthetic material. I'm debating whether to order some canvass garment bags and cedar planks.

schraiber

Reaction score
How do y'all wear shorts? As the weather heats up I'm thinking again of getting some shorts, and given how much I like all my other stuff from Spier, Spier is obviously at the top of the list for a supplier. But I've just never been sure how to make shorts work. Since y'all have some great taste and fashion sense, I figured I'd see if any of you have some shorts inspo!

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do y'all wear shorts? As the weather heats up I'm thinking again of getting some shorts, and given how much I like all my other stuff from Spier, Spier is obviously at the top of the list for a supplier. But I've just never been sure how to make shorts work. Since y'all have some great taste and fashion sense, I figured I'd see if any of you have some shorts inspo!
For tops, things like linen shirts, linen/cotton shirts, madras, short sleeve shirts, seersucker shirts, chambray shirts, polos, etc. As far as footwear, sneakers, boat shoes/ranger mocs, espadrilles, loafers, suede derbys, etc. Pair it with a pair of sunglasses and you'll be ready for the heat.

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I pretty much pair shorts with whatever I would do with the same material in a pant. For example Chino shorts = t shirts, OCBD with the sleeves rolled, polo (I really like knit ones if I’m not golfing or playing tennis), short sleeve button down etc. Minimalist sneakers, drivers, boat shoes if you’re on a boat, loafers. Avoid oxfords or boots with shorts like the plague. Always true no show socks or preferably no socks. Socks sticking out from whatever shoes you threw on with shorts isn’t a good look for anyone.

Allen22

Reaction score
Does somebody own a peacoat in 42? Is pit to pit really 60 cm?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Button up shirt, often unbuttoned to trashy levels (I live in LA, after all lol), super basic sneaks like a Chuck Taylor or Vans, or loafers. Easy squeezy.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First wearing of the cream Quest cotton pants- love them. They’re slightly snug in the waist (as high rise tends to be on me), but since they're cotton, I expect them to stretch a bit. Definitely dressier than chinos and so far have been very comfortable in the heat and humidity. The wrinkles aren’t nearly as pronounced IRL as the photo makes them appear:
7BDA1C92-8ED3-43B9-B8C8-755D52383745.jpeg

Also, navy linen blazer is S&M

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.