• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the light wash
photos of light, medium and dark below
View attachment 1649772

View attachment 1649773
View attachment 1649774

Speaking of denim shirts,
Anybody received and worn a denim popover yet?
I love the denim shirts but wasn't sure about a denim popover. Received a light wash denim pop today. Fits great. I may have underestimated the denim pop. Anybody?
So you bought and received a light wash denim popover? If so, tell us your views and experience with it. You may edge me on to purchase one. I've had my eye on the new denim shirts, but like you, wasn't sure about the popover version.

milktoast

Reaction score
For all the OCBD aficionados, a white lightweight OCBD was sneakily added to new arrivals fairly recently. Grab em while ya can boys! (I may also just be really late on this one) :bigstar:

Will also say that I recently received the Premium White OCBD and dat collar doesn't disappoint.

Okay, that's enough OCBD excitement for one post.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all the OCBD aficionados, a white lightweight OCBD was sneakily added to new arrivals fairly recently. Grab em while ya can boys! (I may also just be really late on this one) :bigstar:

Will also say that I recently received the Premium White OCBD and dat collar doesn't disappoint.

Indeed. I copped the Premium Blue OCBD earlier in the summer. Tryna petition them to drop a whole range of OCBDs with that configuration.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Curious what the cloth is like on the premium OCBD shirts. Would you say its similar in weight/feel to the lightweight OCBD or more like the heavier OCBD's from past seasons?

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious what the cloth is like on the premium OCBD shirts. Would you say its similar in weight/feel to the lightweight OCBD or more like the heavier OCBD's from past seasons?
Its not lightweight, seems close if not the same in weight to the regular heavier OCBDs. At the same time it does feel a bit smoother to the touch than the regular.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From yesterday, maiden voyage of this safari jacket. Shirt and trousers, S&M also.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Betelgeuse
Is that a SM safari? What size did you take?

Did anyone who normally wears a "L" size try on a linen field jacket?
Looks like from the fit chart they might run a bit short for guys who wear "L"

Last edited:

Click821

Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking for sizing help. I'm a 38r normally so I figured 38 but wasn't sure between Contemporary or slim. Was looking at the Neopolitan cut. Im 6 foot, 165 lbs. 40 inch chest with a 30 inch waist. Any help is appreciated!

dangaa

Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking for sizing help. I'm a 38r normally so I figured 38 but wasn't sure between Contemporary or slim. Was looking at the Neopolitan cut. Im 6 foot, 165 lbs. 40 inch chest with a 30 inch waist. Any help is appreciated!

I would suggest sizing up to the 40 slim. You may need to nip the waist if you are that top heavy.

I'm 5'9, 40 chest and the same weight and find the 38 contemp a too snug for me in the upper back and lattisimus area.

cr2596

Reaction score
I'd try both 38 contemporary and 40 slim. See which works best. I wear a 38L with alterations, and I'm 6', 165#, 39" chest, 29" waist.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads