• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
They were around 1k new.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just won these "Vintage Custom Made Boots", which was the title of the auction on ebay. Seller said he would offer a refund including shipping if they don't fit or I don't like them for any reason. I don't have any black boots (my brogues are up on ebay, they sucked) so I think I will get a lot of use out of them... I hope they fit.

Yeah, seller was me. But I changed my mind. Seems like I can get a lot more for them now. So I'm not going to send them to you. Sorry.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nah, just messing around. thought that was obvious, but maybe not.

edit: also, for the record, seller wasn't me. those boots are way nicer than any i own. dorje got the deal of the century.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
nvm just saw them on my laptop instead of my phone

Last edited:

3 Prague Winters

Reaction score

Wow, I think you're right jj! Those were around $1500 new then? I don't even want to say what I won that auction for... :D

Anyone know what the fit's like?

That seller had another pair that sold for $99. what!?!

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

if you're a 43 i'm going to be really pissed off

He's not. You can kind of tell how big they are.

Dorje- When you post something like that in "Should I buy" people assume you are paying like $800 for them. Good thing you didn't post the price or someone would have found them. Enjoy!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads