• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@nahneun, nice pic ups. I remember trying on that Devoa jacket and it was so comfy!

Last edited:

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went TTS ended up sending them back. They gave so much in the waist after 5 wears.

Shoot, I mean they're a hair snug now but i'm trying to shed pounds (shocker right)...This does not bode well...

Yea, I got into high end clothing when I was dieting, what a mistake that was. So much cloths gone to waist at least on my end.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

@nahneun, nice pic ups. I remember trying on that Devoa jacket and it was so comfy!

thanks! yeah, i was staring at it for a while. i have a lot of things that are good for the warmer days of spring and fall, but nothing for when the temperature suddenly dips to those levels that are too cold for spring/fallwear but too warm for winterwear. hopefully, this will be it :embar:

The best part is, Zekka shipped within 30 minutes of my payment. :slayer:

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Such a dressed by the internet starter kit. I see 100 of you a day in NYC.
who cares, it's better to get a solid though perhaps little generic start on the wardrobe that you can later evolve into your own, than just looking like ****
But but but it is meant to be a starter/basics kit -_-
And for being that those are good purchases, don't worry

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Gant Rugger

Rogue Territory

CDG

Silent

J.Crew

Nike

I approve of these previous-level purchases.* :nodding: (0)**

* Except maybe the Clarks.
** Denotes zero sarcasm, on a scale from zero to ten.

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Speaking of siki im,

http://www.allotmentstore.co.uk/Mens/Jeans/Slim-Raw-Jean/?MID=139&CID=1 i

I got them mail today and god they fit weird. :( I was wishing they were the same cut from suspension point.

Just wondering, weird how? There are two different fits that allotment had: slim (which you linked to and is the same one SP had) and peg, which has a dropped crotch.

The denim is the weakest stuff Siki does in my opinion, though I do like the peg jeans. Its not bad, but its not super exciting. then again i think Dior denim is boring too. But that's not what I look to the brand for anyway.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads