• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I followed the UPS "follow the truck" feature, saw the UPS truck was about 5 minutes away in a mixed-retail parking lot, and figured I would intercept
Sometimes my DoorDash drivers get perturbed that I'm waiting in the parking lot when they arrive, but they don't understand how badly I need a Cheesy Gordita Crunch at 1am

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked this in the thrifting thread but I think there may be too much noise in that channel and I don't have enough clout to be recognized, so:

I'm heading to Nashville next weekend. Any recommendations for notable thrift shops?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I asked this in the thrifting thread but I think there may be too much noise in that channel and I don't have enough clout to be recognized, so:

I'm heading to Nashville next weekend. Any recommendations for notable thrift shops?

prince's hot chicken

Bromley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Star Struck Vintage, and Black Shag are ok. Stop by Mas Tacos if you're in that neighborhood, and avoid the tourist chicken places. You'll know the real ones when you see them.

DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR

Reaction score
I had a realization that I can't do internet talking anymore, reddit, the YouTube comment section, here etc. I met a lot of cool individuals that I will never meet in person on these spaces. But if I don't care about a strangers opinion during face to face. I feel like that needs to apply with me on the internet even more so. I've started this in 2016 through NikeTalk.com and I'm ending it tonight on styleforum.net. I'm turning 24 If I make it to see tommorow. That being said I also need to turn over a new leaf.

the good brother @brokencycle gave me this realization. And the good brother @Thrift Vader looked out all the time while I've been a member of this site.

appreciate y'all. Wish all of you nothing but good fortune.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a realization that I can't do internet talking anymore, reddit, the YouTube comment section, here etc. I met a lot of cool individuals that I will never meet in person on these spaces. But if I don't care about a strangers opinion during face to face. I feel like that needs to apply with me on the internet even more so. I've started this in 2016 through NikeTalk.com and I'm ending it tonight on styleforum.net. I'm turning 24 If I make it to see tommorow. That being said I also need to turn over a new leaf.

the good brother @brokencycle gave me this realization. And the good brother @Thrift Vader looked out all the time while I've been a member of this site.

appreciate y'all. Wish all of you nothing but good fortune.

The only wisdom I can impart is don't be afraid to contradict yourself.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Mos Def in side zips (pretty sure these are side zips and not ropers since the shaft is relatively tight around his leg)

c159e534e75bb4164d0a49718fb170d9.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads