• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a read on whats a good short sleeve chambray button up? I forgot my band of Outsiders a couple years ago on a trip, need a good new option. Preferably around $100 or so
I ordered this one, should arrive soon:

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
Fire sidebar ads today...View attachment 1597826
That wallet just screams "when you're an American who's on vacay in Europe and just really wish you could open carry a gun"
Maybe this applies more to the other side of the forum so I'll post it there too...
Why is it so weird for men to just admit they like clothes?
Oh neat, more stuff at NMWA I want

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

way To rub it in. This is the one I want but it’s sold out.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Dang, I like this.

1619186324049.png

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In other news, anyone have this bag? Thinking about it for a small camera bag. One or two small lenses (no telephoto) and a couple rolls of film. Think it would work?

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any fanny pack recommendations?

Don’t try to talk me out of it I want it for a tropical vacation.

cb200

Reaction score
Belt bag? Patagonia, makes some that can be worn belt or over the shoulder. Some 90s colors too if you want to go that way. If you want more odd proxy from type action Japan Andwander makes them. My choice I think would be one from Hyperlight Montain Gear as it would be useable with my hiking stuff from them.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In other news, anyone have this bag? Thinking about it for a small camera bag. One or two small lenses (no telephoto) and a couple rolls of film. Think it would work?

I don't have that specific one, but another Porter briefcase (I think it's this one). One thing to note, is that it (at least mine) is very soft, so you don't get a lot of protection for you lenses, and maybe not enough storage options to separate them safely. If you plan to individually wrap your lenses for safety, it may work out fine, but - without having checked myself - maybe someone offers a small and nice more camera focused bag, with insulated compartments?

edit: from a quick search, Porter actually make dedicated camera bags - though they may be too bulky for your needs. A better link.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have that specific one, but another Porter briefcase (I think it's this one). One thing to note, is that it (at least mine) is very soft, so you don't get a lot of protection for you lenses, and maybe not enough storage options to separate them safely. If you plan to individually wrap your lenses for safety, it may work out fine, but - without having checked myself - maybe someone offers a small and nice more camera focused bag, with insulated compartments?

edit: from a quick search, Porter actually make dedicated camera bags - though they may be too bulky for your needs. A better link.
Interesting. I do have each one of my lenses individually wrapped in something like this - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1248219-REG/ruggard_lpn_f35x45_fold_over_neoprene_lens_pouch.html

So this would be for day trips walking around, not to ship / pack etc. I dont think there is TOO much padding needed since I plan to just have it strapped to my body but thats a good thing to note.

Some of these And Wander bags look good as well.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With that wrapping I'm sure it'll work just fine.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy