• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Archibald London Hand Welted Shoes - preorder issues, discussion,and resolution.

Mercurio

Reaction score
I found interesting hearing the Stitchdown podcast interview with Ron Rider on "The Secrets Behind Private Label Shoemaking", related with some problems discussed in this thread.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is rider boot company still around? Or just this new project?

CWV

Reaction score
I found interesting hearing the Stitchdown podcast interview with Ron Rider on "The Secrets Behind Private Label Shoemaking", related with some problems discussed in this thread.

Great stuff. now I want him to measure my feet.

TC11201

Reaction score
Ron is good people and this interview is v cool. He used to do re-coloring/patinating for scrubs like me - fabulous artist as well as all-around shoe guru. Apropos this thread, 31:30 - “if you don’t have someone to keep the producers honest, you will get screwed.” As someone who runs a business in a passion-driven industry, frankly, the entire section prior to the first break is an object lesson in how not to enter a business you haven’t operated in previously...

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.