• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Activewear Review

Markboots

Reaction score
Activewear, not a topic discussed in detail on this website but thought I should provide one. I was in Los Angeles recently on business and I ended up having a random conversation with someone about fabric, clothes, shoes, brands and then workout gear. I like to talk a lot and since my wife is not interested in these topics someone has to humor me : ).

Turns out I was talking with one of the guys behind www.jackcreo.com a new activewear company. I said I got to try their product line.

So, I placed an order for one shirt and shorts, both in black. They sent the outfit in a small carry bag which was a nice addition. Just finished my first workout and here is my product review:

I really feel they are targeting a broad market with their activewear. Both the short and shirt are a combination of 88% Polyester and 12% Lycra. They are both very light weight, designed in California and made in Taiwan and attached a copy of their stitching. No loose threads on either item.

The shorts are a little longer than other activewear shorts I have owned. I prefer longer than shorter. The shorts have two deep front pockets and two zipper pockets - one in the back and one in the front. Definitely more than enough for people looking to carry items with them regardless of activity. Great elastic in the waist, not too thick with a tie string.

The shirt, even though 12% Lycra it is not overly tight. As you can see in the picture it is fitted but definitely not compression. I am not a fan of loose fitting workout wear so a big hit with me. The shirt logo is in the middle of the trap. They placed the logos on both items so it can be seen from the front or back while out at night. I was told the Logo have 500 candle power. I am not a night runner so I did not put that feature to the test and the shirts are UPF50 which makes them perfect for being out in the sun whether you are hiking or running during the day.

The biggest thing that has turned me away from Polyester brand shirts is they don’t air out well but I was definitely pleasantly surprised with the lower level of odor than expected. Definitely will have to see how this holds up over time.

Their antibacterial technology incorporates use of infrared and nanotechnology to infuse the silver ions into the threads. Therefore, the silver stays in permanently wash after wash. Most big brands use chemicals to fight off bacteria that cause odor in textile. But that comes off usually after 15 or so washes.

A portion of our company profits goes toward animal rescue. This company was founded because they wanted to make more money to rescue stray animals which is really cool.

They have a sale going on right now. Use code “IVEE” for an additional 30% off until the end of the year. That comes with free shipping and return. That code is on their Instagram page so its not a secret code I am providing nor do I receive any commission if you buy but it is a better sale than their previous sale.
Here is a product pic with me and a bunch I got from them.

image1.jpg
j.jpg
j7.jpg
j6.jpg
j5.jpg
j4.jpg
j3.jpg
j1.jpg
j.jpg

Any questions please let me know or shoot them an email through their website. Great to see new active wear companies taking on the giants. Sounds like they spared no expense on the materials used and the guy I met with is more than happy to discuss the product features.

Regards,
Mark

Last edited:

Markboots

Reaction score
I forgot to add, their Instagram is jackcreoapparel if you want to see more pics.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads