• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@NOBD
 what do you think of the http://luxire.com/products/navy-linen-chambray?

How close in color is it to the Chambray you have above? (Possibly a comparison picture, if you happen to have the free time?) I think I remember you having the swatch...

Thanks!

I don't have a swatch of that one. Probably because I already have a navy linen shirt. Looks interesting. Order it and show us :).

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have a swatch of that one. Probably because I already have a navy linen shirt. Looks interesting. Order it and show us
smile.gif
I ordered swatches for the Navy Linen Chambray and the Navy Chambray Brem. I'll be sure to post pics when they arrive.. paying it forward. :p

variancelog

Reaction score
What's the typical email response time from Luxire?
If you read through this thread you'll see that it can vary quite a lot; in other words there isn't a typical response time per se. I'd recommend following up if you haven't heard back in a few days, but keep in mind that Bangalore has many holidays which can affect both response & production times.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What button down is this? I want to order a BD collar but I'm so confused with all the terms. I have a small neck and I'm pretty slim guy. I"m 5'9 and weight about 145. I like some of the BD I see in this thread but some just too look big for the neck. I want something that won't flop around and will stay as a BD should. I'm not asking for the impossible am I? Edit. So I measured my casual BD from club monaco and J crew. They are both 2.5 inches to 2.75. No wonder I'm thinking your collars are so huge, it's because you guys are doing over 3 inches etc. I think I should be safe with a 3 inch BD collar.

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Very interested in the pictures! I've ordered this swatch twice, but always got thick linen without anything white (navy warp and navy weft), probably some kind of trousering.

That's what I got too.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't believe that fabric hadn't been ordered lately. @Turner and @Gibonius , did you ask Therese if that was the right swatch or not?

Turner

Reaction score
Can't believe that fabric hadn't been ordered lately. @Turner and @Gibonius , did you ask Therese if that was the right swatch or not?
The difference in color to the picture at the website and the weight and stiffness are so obvious, I wouldn't even bother.

My swatch looks like that (bottom left):

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. I'm happy I ordered a swatch before the shirt. That does say navy linen chambray on the swatch... and there's only one on the website.. @luxire , care to assist?

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads