• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Why do we do this?

Temp
P9130052.jpg

Days Agenda
Sunday 13th Sep 2009, I do what I have been doing every Sun..

L1000581.jpg
L1000588.jpg

L1000605.jpg

The energy of a great bakery
L1000567.jpg
L1000562.jpg

Waiting for car.. Why not play with toys..

P9130054.jpg
P9130055.jpg
P9130060.jpg
P9130062.jpg

I swear that I will never get another black car, but DANG it's worth it after a wash & polish..
L1000579.jpg

I love this hotel.. Never been inside, but I'm sure the wallpaper have stories..
L1000600.jpg

so, what are you wearing?

reprehensible

Reaction score
Someone in the Ande Whall thread requested side/back pictures of the pants, so I also got another WAYWT photo. I trimmed my beard (not directly related to this thread, but it served as a reminder) and am wearing sunglasses, so my face might be less offensive than in the last one. Also this one was taken by my wife rather than the top of our grill plus the timer.

IMG_1320-1.jpg

H&M, Ande Whall Grifters, docs

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reprehensible
Someone in the Ande Whall thread requested side/back pictures of the pants, so I also got another WAYWT photo. I trimmed my beard (not directly related to this thread, but it served as a reminder) and am wearing sunglasses, so my face might be less offensive than in the last one. Also this one was taken by my wife rather than the top of our grill plus the timer.

IMG_1320-1.jpg

H&M, Ande Whall Grifters, docs

better, but re: the last one I was gonna say:

I too have long hair, longer than yours, I wear it down and it touches my collarbone pretty much; I also don't shave but Asian teenstache looks a bit different than ginger beard.... but my point is this; whoever said hairstyle and grooming don't equate into your personal style and that it's about the fit pics, man I don't even want to go there. Personal appearance does make the outfit, and there's plenty of ways of going about it, so you needn't go out and get a crew cut and dress MC or get a Hitler Jugend to be internet fashion forum approved, but you do need to get a solid look on you that is unoffensive and maybe even attractive, but lets you be you.

reprehensible, the beard trim is a good start, you could trim it back further while maintaining the beard and I think it'd look better. Also, the sunglasses match your look better than the wiry little eyeglasses, so why not take that and run with it, get some Shurons or something bold, big thick dark-framed glasses.
The low ponytail with the ball of curls at the end makes you look like a homebrewer/WoW nut/computer terrorist/anime guy... wear your hair out and keep it maintained, or maybe tie it higher at least...

mr. burns

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil
Alfa Romeo

ah cool. i see plenty of nice cars in the silicon valley but there must not be many, if any, alfa dealers around.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Messing around with night shots, bonus points if you know which section of Seoul this is.

Included b/w version since I thought it looks sort of cool.

originalys.jpg

fuckbw.jpg

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Damn, Pure Blue Japan needs to quit that marsupialed viral urban marketing campaign.

I held back on that one.

Yggdrasil

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr. burns
ah cool. i see plenty of nice cars in the silicon valley but there must not be many, if any, alfa dealers around.

Yeah, that's because you won't find them in the U.S.
Too bad since they are beautiful cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads