• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Copped charcoal shorts to pair with white and black tees

Looks like charcoal would work well with heather grey too as per model shots - What sweatshirt is the model wearing Pat?

Thank you so much! The Charcoal Classic Nylon shorts paired with a white or black tee is a great combo.

Charcoal works great with Heather Grey and Light Heather. In the ecomm shots, KJay (the model) is styled with the Cropped Sweatshirt in Light Heather. The Cropped Sweatshirt is a new sweatshirt silhouette (it features raglan sleeves and a cropped length) that's releasing soon along with the Classic Crewneck Sweatshirt (which is a redesign of our original Crewneck Sweatshirt). I'll post shots of both below (styled with the shorts) for you.

Classic Nylon Shorts in Charcoal styled with the Cropped Sweatshirt in Light Heather:
UNI:FORM Classic Nylon Shorts in Charcoal Classic Crew Neck T-Shirt in White and Cropped Sweat...png

Classic Nylon Shorts in Charcoal styled with the Classic Crewneck Sweatshirt in Light Heather:
UNI:FORM Classic Nylon Shorts in Charcoal Classic Crew Neck T-Shirt in White and Classic Crewn...png

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, just ordered the Charcoal and added the conifer Field Shorts to round out the collection!
Thank you so much! We have those on the way to you. I hope you love them.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to share with you guys a sneak peak of the first indigo wash we have on the way.

This is the Classic Slim Denim in Palms (this is a production pair):
UNI:FORM Classic Slim Denim Palms Front Leak UNIFORMLA.jpeg

UNI:FORM Classic Slim Denim Palms Back Leak UNIFORMLA.jpeg

This wash is dropping with a Black Rinse wash as part of our first denim drop.

Our goal with the denim program is to create beautiful authentic washes (mimicking what it would look like if you were to wear a pair of raws for years). Denim got me into streetwear so it's something that I'm very passionate about. We've approached the denim program like we approach all of our developments, with an earnest drive to be the absolute best. I can't wait for you guys to see these in hand and try them on. Our denim program has been years in the making and I'm so excited to finally release it.

Last edited:

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I wanted to share with you guys a sneak peak of the first indigo wash we have on the way.

This is the Classic Slim Denim in Palms (this is a production pair):
View attachment 2042329
View attachment 2042331

This wash is dropping with a Black Rinse wash as part of our first denim drop.

Our goal with the denim program is to create beautiful authentic washes (mimicking what it would look like if you were to wear a pair of raws for years). Denim got me into streetwear so it's something that I'm very passionate about. We've approached the denim program like we approach all of our developments, with an earnest drive to be the absolute best. I can't wait for you guys to see these in hand and try them on. Our denim program has been years in the making and I'm so excited to finally release it.

Can you divulge measurements? The wash looks great - not overdone

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you divulge measurements? The wash looks great - not overdone
We'll release the size charts prior to the Classic Slim Fit Denim dropping so you can see the full measurements prior to the drop. We're still a few weeks out on these.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Were y’all gonna release a straight leg/wide leg version of these too?
We are releasing a Straight Fit silhouette. Those are in production now. We plan to run this wash in that silhouette eventually, but there's another indigo wash that's slated to debut in that. The Straight Fit Denim will release after the Classic Slim Fit Denim. The two fits are not releasing together.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Nice!
Excited to see the Denim program. Any preview of the Black Rinse wash you mind sharing?

Also, should we expect these washes to extend to the denim jackets?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Nice!
Excited to see the Denim program. Any preview of the Black Rinse wash you mind sharing?

Also, should we expect these washes to extend to the denim jackets?
I'll take some pictures of the Black Rinse tomorrow for you so you can see them.

Yes, the same washes are going to extend to the denim jackets. The Classic Type-III Trucker is slated to drop after the Classic Slim Fit Denim. But the Straight Fit Denim and Relaxed Type-III Trucker are slated to drop together in matching washes.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's are some shots of the Classic Slim Fit in Black Rinse:

UNI:FORM Classic Slim Denim Black Rinse Front Leak UNIFORMLA 2.jpeg

UNI:FORM Classic Slim Denim Black Rinse Back Leak UNIFORMLA 2.jpeg

These have undergone a rinse wash at the wash house which is designed to remove all shrinkage and soften the denim from its raw state. This gives the pair a beautiful matte black finish that allows them to be dressed up or down. There is no distressing on these.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Here's are some shots of the Classic Slim Fit in Black Rinse:

View attachment 2044503
View attachment 2044505

These have undergone a rinse wash at the wash house which is designed to remove all shrinkage and soften the denim from its raw state. This gives the pair a beautiful matte black finish that allows them to be dressed up or down. There is no distressing on these.
Thank Pat, look forward to the release.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
made an account just to ask.. @UNIFORMLA any plans to restock the SIERRA COMPACT CARGO PANTS? and do you have a show room in LA?
Welcome! We're happy to have you here.

We are planning to restock the Black Sierra Compact Cargo Pants. We're currently working on getting the fabric for those. There have been some hold ups in that that we're working to get through. But once we figure that out, we plan to restock those.

We don't currently have a showroom in LA. Are you looking for a store (as in you purchase for a store) or for you personally?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to share with you a guys a peak of the Cropped Tee we have on the way. This is the Cropped Tee in White Sand (working name) one of four colors we currently have in production:

UNI:FORM Cropped Tee in White Sand and Track Pants in Navy x Natural Leak UNIFORMLA 2.jpg

This will be the debut of the silhouette in our Original Weight Jersey. We debuted the Heavyweight Cropped Tee in Light Heather earlier this year. Then released the style in Black and White. Following those releases, a number of you mentioned that you loved the style and wanted to see it in an Original Weight release. This is that release.

I'm super excited for you guys to get these in hand and try them on. The Cropped Tees give you a lot of versatility in styling outfits. They're a great way to play with the proportions of your fit. I personally love this style with the Track Pants we have on the way (I'm wearing them in the photo above) as well as paired with the Straight Leg Denim and Relaxed Type-III Trucker Jacket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads