• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Pat any idea when long sleeves will make their return

Vintage LS tees
Legacy LS tees
Artist LS tees

Cheers

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pat any idea when long sleeves will make their return

Vintage LS tees
Legacy LS tees
Artist LS tees

Cheers
We're planning to run Heavyweight Artist Long Sleeves in the next run of the Twisted Supima which is in the works now.

Legacy Long Sleeves and Vintage Long Sleeves don't currently have a release/restock date. We're in the process of working out/discussing their future. I think the Legacy Long Sleeve will make a return in the original chunky knit eventually. The Vintage Long Sleeve is still TBD.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Tomorrow we're dropping the Souvenir Full Zip Hoodie in Black and the Artist Tee, Vintage Crew Neck, Legacy Tee, and Cropped Tee in our new Vintage Jersey in four colors.

The Souvenir Full Zip Hoodie is our relaxed fit full zip hoodie (it's less oversized than the Studio Collection and a little more roomy than the Classic Collection). It's a really great, versatile fit that goes well with a number of different bottoms (it works really well with straight leg fits as well as baggier bottoms) and layers really well. Its made of our ultra-comfortable 24-ounce fleece terry. We use all premium yarns to achieve a pamperingly soft fleece interior that's substantial and durable. It's outfitted with a gliding dual Riri M6 zipper on the front (the dual zipper was a request from our community here).

The Artist Tee, Vintage Crew Neck, Legacy Tee, and Cropped Tee are dropping in Black, Fog (a versatile grey with a touch of beige), Suede (a great brown), and White Sand (a muted take on one of our original colors, Sand). They're made of our new 10-ounce Vintage Jersey. We updated this fabric to deliver tees that were softer, more comfortable and better at retaining its shape. I'm excited for you guys to get your hands on them. They've become a personal favorite of mine.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about anything. I'm going to follow up with a size guide for the Souvenir Full Zip Hoodie in a bit.

Here are a couple shots of the Souvenir Full Zip Hoodie to give you an idea of fit:

This is the Legacy Tee in Fog:

mvtt21

Reaction score
Hey Pat,

Finally picked up a few tees during the BF sale and gotta say… these might be my new favourites!

I was thinking about picking up a few of the new colors… but how similar is the white sand to bone?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat,

Finally picked up a few tees during the BF sale and gotta say… these might be my new favourites!

I was thinking about picking up a few of the new colors… but how similar is the white sand to bone?
I absolutely love to hear that! I'm so glad you're loving the tees you picked up.

White Sand is somewhat similar to Bone. It depends largely on how discerning of neutral colors you are. Both are extremely versatile muted colors. I would define White Sand as the beige equivalent to Bone (with bone being more of a muted grey). I can get a side by side shot of them for you if you'd like.

mvtt21

Reaction score
I absolutely love to hear that! I'm so glad you're loving the tees you picked up.

White Sand is somewhat similar to Bone. It depends largely on how discerning of neutral colors you are. Both are extremely versatile muted colors. I would define White Sand as the beige equivalent to Bone (with bone being more of a muted grey). I can get a side by side shot of them for you if you'd like.
I’d love a side by side shot when you get the chance. I picked up the bone already… so trying to determine if I need the white sand as well!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’d love a side by side shot when you get the chance. I picked up the bone already… so trying to determine if I need the white sand as well!
You got it. I'll pull our samples tomorrow and get the most color accurate side by side of Bone and White Sand that I can.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's the side by side of White Sand and Bone. They vary a lot more in person, but I did my best to capture them side by side for you.

White Sand is on the left. Bone is on the right.
UNI:FORM White Sand vs Bone Colorway UNIFORMLA.jpeg

Here's the same side by side in Portrait Mode on the iPhone which is a little better at capturing colors.
UNI:FORM White Sand vs Bone Colorway Portrait Mode UNIFORMLA.jpeg

Bone is a very light grey with a touch of blue. White Sand is a beautiful muted beige.

mvtt21

Reaction score
Here's the side by side of White Sand and Bone. They vary a lot more in person, but I did my best to capture them side by side for you.

White Sand is on the left. Bone is on the right.
View attachment 2090745

Here's the same side by side in Portrait Mode on the iPhone which is a little better at capturing colors.
View attachment 2090747

Bone is a very light grey with a touch of blue. White Sand is a beautiful muted beige.
Thanks for this!

I was about to pick up the white sand until I saw it was already sold out in the artist t - I guess I’ll have to wait for a restock or look at a different fit!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for this!

I was about to pick up the white sand until I saw it was already sold out in the artist t - I guess I’ll have to wait for a restock or look at a different fit!

The Artist Tee in White Sand will be back in stock shortly. After production, we noticed that every piece of the Artist Tee in White Sand was damaged during finishing. We took everything offline while we're in the process of recutting/sewing every piece in that style.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy New Year, fellas! I hope y'all had a great time ringing in the new year. Wishing you all a properous healthy year full of happiness and abundance.

We have a lot of things coming this year that I'm excited to share with y'all.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for this!

The Artist Tee in White Sand is back in stock.

Artist Tee / White Sand

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to share with you guys a look at the Work Jacket that's on the way. This piece has been in development for a while now with a number of revisions being made since its inception a year and a half ago. From a production/development standpoint, this jacket is our most technical piece to date.

The external self of the jacket is a premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas. It's extremely durable and beautiful after wash. The shell is assembled (with premium Italian pocket bags and a Riri M8 front chest zipper) then sent to wash. At the wash house, it undergoes a number of processes to soften it and give it an authentic vintage look. It is hand sanded on the shoulders, elbows, upper back, and lower front to emulate years of wear.

Once we receive it back from the wash house, we finisH the jacket in our studio. Each jacket is outfitted with premium Primaloft Gold insulation which is affixed to an ultra-premium Japanese Bemberg liner (this liner is widely regarded as the best lining in the world for a jacket) via a hand quilting technique we do in house. Once the insulation and liner are in place, we apply a dual Riri M8 front zipper to each piece. After the zipper is installed, we close off the piece (finishing all open seams) and hand cut and sew a durable American cow suede collar for each piece.

Once the piece is fully assembled, it receives Cobrax Zero Snaps on the cuffs and waist tabs which match its Riri zippers.

We're releasing the jacket in three colors. The one below is Brick/Rust (final name is still TBD).

UNI:FORM Chillicothe Work Jacket in Brick UNIFORMLA 2.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads