• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
We are dropping two new sweatshirt silhouettes on Sunday. Well technically one is new, the other is a complete redesign.

We're dropping the Classic Crewneck Sweatshirt and Cropped Sweatshirt in Black and Light Heather.

The Classic Crewneck Sweatshirt has been in the works for a while now. It's our latest addition to the Classic Collection. It's a completely revamped version of the original Crew Neck Sweatshirt (the first sweatshirt we dropped). This silhouette is timeless and looks great dressed up with some slacks or down with the Classic Nylon Shorts. For you guys looking for a less oversized, more classic sweatshirt, this is that sweatshirt. It's made of our premium 21-ounce diagonal french terry (which is our original sweatshirt fabric elevated in every regard – more premium yard for a softer hand, improved knit for a better drape and more durable piece).

The Cropped Sweatshirt is a completely new style. It's a styling workhorse. It elevates everything it's paired with. It layers really well with a number of our tees and looks great under the Relaxed Type-III Trucker Jacket (which is on the way). It pairs amazingly with the Straight Fit Denim, Track Pants, Classic Nylon Shorts, Sierra Compact Cargos and the Japanese BDU Camo Cargos. It features raglan sleeves (this is our first release with raglan sleeves, the Track Jacket also has raglan sleeves) and a relaxed waistband. It's made of our upgraded premium 21-ounce diagonal french terry.

I'm really excited for you guys to see these.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a look at the Cropped Sweatshirt in Light Heather that's dropping tomorrow (10/22) at 10AM (PDT). This fit is styled with the Classic Crew Neck T-Shirt in White and Track Pants in Navy.

This is a really versatile silhouette that I think you guys are going to love. The crop works perfectly paired with a pair of relaxed or straight leg pants.

We've cropped in a couple of the shots on the Cropped Sweatshirt so you guys can really get an idea of the fit:

UNI:FORM Cropped Sweatshirt in Light Heather Classic Crew Neck in White and Track Pant in Midn...png

UNI:FORM Cropped Sweatshirt in Light Heather Classic Crew Neck in White and Track Pant in Midn...png

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I wanted to share a shot of one of the new Classic Tailored Flannels we have on the way. This is the Classic Tailored Flannel in Maroon x Grey.

UNI:FORM Classic Tailored Flannel Maroon x Grey Leak UNIFORMLA.jpeg

This is one of two new flannel patterns that we have dropping in the Classic Tailored Flannel (which is slated to drop with the Classic Slim Fit Denim) very soon.

The Classic Tailored Flannel is our take on the perfect classic flannel silhouette. It's made of a midweight brushed Japanese flannel and has a curved bottom hem. It's designed to pair perfectly with the Classic Slim Fit Denim,Classic Type-III Trucker Jacket, and updated Classic Crew Neck T-Shirt (releasing with the denim).

Each piece is cut and sewn in our studio in Los Angeles. A ton of work goes into each flannel as all pieces are hand cut and matched to be on pattern. The front and back panels are aligned so that the pattern is continuous (uninterrupted from the front to the back), along with the chest pocket which is also on pattern. This is a much more difficult and expensive way to produce flannels as it requires much more fabric (to get all pieces on pattern) along with a very high level of skill in production (from both our cutters and sewers). But like everything we do, we're committed to bringing you guys the absolute best.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I wanted to share with you a shot of the Souvenir Full Zip Hoodie we have on the way. This is our first full zip hoodie since our initial slimmer fitting Full Zip Hoodie was released (which was the second hoodie we released).

This is made of our premium 24-ounce premium fleece terry and features a perfect relaxed fit. We built this fit off the fit of the Souvenir Hoodie 2.0, which is my personal favorite at the moment.

UNI/FORM Souvenir Full Zip in Black Leak Riri Zipper Fleece Terry UNIFORMLA.jpeg

This sample features a single Riri M6 metal zipper, however, the initial production run is slated to have two-way dual Riri M6 zippers. The ribbing used on it is our new 100% cotton heavy rib (there is no elastane in this rib) which is slated to debut in this style. We felt like this was the perfect rib for this style as it allows the hoodie to hang more and not be restrictive in the waist.

I know a number of you guys have reached out about a full zip hoodie and I think you'll love this one. The details are really dialed in on this one. We're super excited for you to get your hands on them and start wearing them daily.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I wanted to share with you a couple shots of the Classic Type-III Trucker Jacket that's on the way. This is the more classic fitting of the two Type-III Trucker Jacket's that we're releasing.

The first picture is a more color accurate portrayal of the wash.

UNIFORM_Classic_Type_III_Trucker_Jacket_UNIFORMLA.jpeg

Here's a fit picture to give you an idea of the fit. I'm wearing a Vintage Crew Neck in White Sand (which is releasing later this month) underneath the jacket. This shot isn't the most color accurate (as my iPhone tends to blow out the whites in photos making the jacket look much lighter/washed out than it actually is).

UNIFORM Classic Type III Trucker Jacket Vintage Crew Neck in White Sand Souvenir Sweatpants in...jpg

Distro1985

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I wanted to share with you a couple shots of the Classic Type-III Trucker Jacket that's on the way. This is the more classic fitting of the two Type-III Trucker Jacket's that we're releasing.

The first picture is a more color accurate portrayal of the wash.

View attachment 2069119

Here's a fit picture to give you an idea of the fit. I'm wearing a Vintage Crew Neck in White Sand (which is releasing later this month) underneath the jacket. This shot isn't the most color accurate (as my iPhone tends to blow out the whites in photos making the jacket look much lighter/washed out than it actually is).

View attachment 2069121
Sorry if this has been asked but Weill there be any BF sales coming this week?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked but Weill there be any BF sales coming this week?
Yes we will have a Black Friday Sale beginning next week. The sale is only slated to last a few days and our inventory is very limited. If you'd like to pick anything up, I'd recommend doing it as soon as the sale starts to ensure you get what you'd like.

We'll be sending out an email to our email subscribers and announce it here once the sale is live.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Before we announce it publicly very shortly, we're giving our community here first access to our Black Friday Sale. Take 25% off everything in our 'Black Friday' Collection and enjoy additional savings on new markdowns in our 'Sale' Section.

Our inventory is extremely limited on everything and we expect most items to sell out. If you have your eye on anything, I'd recommend buying it as soon as you're able to. This is our only sale of the year.

The discount is applied automatically at checkout.

I appreciate y'all. Thank you so much!

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Half Zip and Sweatpants in Black Alex Kuzjomkin Standing in Doorwa...png

Jking0821

Reaction score
appreciate the heads up. Just grabbed a heavy weight artist T. Was hoping for a cargo restock at a discount. But still stoked for the track pants. They look real good in all the model pics

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
appreciate the heads up. Just grabbed a heavy weight artist T. Was hoping for a cargo restock at a discount. But still stoked for the track pants. They look real good in all the model pics
Thank you so much! I hope you love the tee. We're planning to release the Sierra Compact Cargos as soon as possible. Before that happens though, we'll be releasing the Track Pants. I'm excited for you to see those!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hope you guys had an amazing Thanksgiving! I appreciate y'all and the community here. Thank you so much for rocking with us.

To everyone that placed a Black Friday order, we're working to get your order out ASAP. Our Black Friday Sale ends tomorrow (11/27) at midnight (PST).

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our 25% Off Black Friday Sale ends tonight at midnight (PST). We're sending an email remind to our subscribers in roughly 30 minutes. If there's an item you'd like to pick up (particularly tees), I'd recommend doing it before that email goes out.

Take 25% off everything in our 'Black Friday' Collection and enjoy additional savings on new markdowns in our 'Sale' Section.

Your 25% off discount is applied automatically at checkout.

UNI/FORM LA Premium Men's Basics Made in Los Angeles - Good Is Never Enough

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads