• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Miguel Alvarez
What Ari said. Anyways i've had tried on the 5001 several times, but it's just too big. Wish i could wear it.

after looking at the 5001 then going back to look at the chrono, it just makes the chrono less attractive
fight[1].gif
laugh.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomee
after looking at the 5001 then going back to look at the chrono, it just makes the chrono less attractive
fight[1].gif
laugh.gif

Look again and you will see the light.
smile.gif
Seriously though... look at both on your wrist, rather than in pictures.

hiphawpdrunkie

Reaction score
fight[1].gif
laugh.gif

hahaha... the 7-day and chrono are apples and oranges...

as for the wedding watch, navitimer is way too busy, but if i were to choose one i'd get the olympus moonphase. it is decently priced for a watch with so many complications and the dial isn't as crazy.

bob digital

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
new shoes from Hk Tan for my BP.

PG - I notice you change your straps pretty frequently. I'm wondering what you use to change them? I just received a Stowa Airman with a few straps and using tweezers or a steak knife isn't really working. Thanks (to whoever chimes in).

c_del

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bob digital
PG - I notice you change your straps pretty frequently. I'm wondering what you use to change them? I just received a Stowa Airman with a few straps and using tweezers or a steak knife isn't really working. Thanks (to whoever chimes in).
Something like this:

http://www.watchband-shop.com/produc...ess-Steel.html

I have that exact one and it is great!

KBW

Reaction score
What can any of you tell me about a eta-6498 movement? Only movement I've ever messed with myself is a 2824-2. I collect watches but admittedly don't know **** about movements other than the amount of shock resistance they have.

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
well i made a decision this weekend and the fiance got me this

Deville hour vision

Congrats, it's beautiful. I'm really liking the new DeVille stuff they are releasing, seems very old-school art-deco.

Schnurretiger

Reaction score
imightbechad: get the Seiko Sumo SBDC003. Probably the best value for money around. Have a look at www.higuchi.inc. Cheaper than sejya, but just as reliable.
#2 choice would be the Omega.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My new longines watch came today. I will post it tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52