• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Respond

Reaction score
New to the forum but thought I would share..

I used to be a fairly avid collector.. Here's a few selects in my collection:

Most recent purchase:
IMG_3565-1.jpg

Little AP love:
APPolaris.jpg

Murdered out:
BlackSteelA1.jpg

Miglia:
MilleMigliaSS.jpg

Daytona madness:
BoraDaytona.jpg

Exupery:
IMG_0630-1.jpg

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Please Respond
Daytona madness:
BoraDaytona.jpg

Nice watch, and possibly the best shot on SF - has it all (except clothes, granted).

Alfa

Reaction score
P1040611.JPG
Lots of love for speedy's in this thread. This is my latest precious - 1975 Speedmaster Automatic Mark 4.5 with a french date wheel (the day I took this pic was mardi!). I am really happy with it and the condition was much better than I was expecting (picked up on fleaBay). Hands have a nice patina of 35yrs of age, but running great and a lovely complicated dial with the Lemania 5100 based 1045 movement (I prefer this to a ETA 7750 layout). The entire watch model can also be "popped" out of the case like a module. Any reliable TZ like places for more vintage stuff? TZ is great (bought a few watches there), but everything is a bit too "current" for my tastes.

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Rolex5513-5.jpg

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

scribbles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Please Respond
New to the forum but thought I would share..

I used to be a fairly avid collector.. Here's a few selects in my collection:

Little AP love:
APPolaris.jpg

My favorite part of this picture is that it was taken at 70mph.

scribbles

Reaction score
Can't compete with most of the watches here, but I like it. Those Sea Dwellers and Speedys will have to wait until after I make that transition from student to professional.

41n5zkoic0l.jpg

61weaej3el.jpg

arkangel

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pics of my Brooklyn Bridge Edition (PAM 318L) and the Luminor GMT (PAM 088) that just arrived today. Alligator straps from The Watch Boys Vintage Line. Hope you folks like it! :)

Lazytiki

Reaction score
Could anyone help me price check a Hamilton and Omega. Send me a PM if you can help. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads