• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clockwise
Here is a casual day with Patek 5712G.

Great watch. I just returned from visiting an AD where I found myself drooling over several PPs. I prefer simple watches, but I still get excited about the complications when I see them.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
PAM91 today.
pam91.jpg

dganderson

Reaction score
Just picked up a Stowa Antea with an extra brown leather strap for $300 in like new condition. Not the most expensive watch but I really like it.

mtf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TrH
Any love for my simple BM?

I've got an Orange Monster with a Bond strap on my wrist today for furniture moving. It sure takes a beating.

emakris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clockwise
Here is a casual day with Patek 5712G.

Watches2008-03-31231.jpg

One of the least loved Patek designs also happen to be one of my favourite, as long as it's on leather.

I like your watch.

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by audiophilia
My buddy's stunning 312 on my wrist for a couple of minutes at our BMW meet today.

Nice picture! Panerai definitely has its place in a well rounded sporty collection. Your buddy has good taste.

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is a manual wind Panerai Radiomir with the 8 day JLC movement. Rose gold for the pink cloud days. I don't wear this one often enough.

IMG_9901.jpg

raybert

Reaction score
The now discontinued Seiko Spirit "Blue Spark" as part of my rotation - it is currently staying in my watch winder to be called upon at any time
smile.gif

Attachment 43374

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
continuing the seiko theme, i just got this as a holiday/dive watch. my first from this brand and i'm really impressed with the construction

scribbles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
continuing the seiko theme, i just got this as a holiday/dive watch. my first from this brand and i'm really impressed with the construction

What kind of seiko is that? And I'm assuming the T for tritium? I know that's what it is supposed to mean, I've just never seen it on a seiko before.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's a modified sk007, with dial and hands by bill yao of MKII. I'm also unsure about the T- i had the idea that nobody used tritium any more because of its radioactive content ( i could be wrong).
the dial is essentially a 'homage' to the design of the omega sm300 and i believe some of those had a T on the dial so perhaps its just there for authenticity's sake?

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is a Jones manual wind from IWC. Currently in Switzerland for repair. I miss it.

IMG_0095a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads