• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

single origin

Reaction score
Super helpful! I meant both have similar measurements. I'm mainly comparing B&B Arthur with Natalino and measurements for rise, thigh, waist are almost identical. Natalino has slightly slimmer leg opening though. I ended up placing an order for B&B arthur since Natalino was OOS in my size.

cedarlake23

Reaction score
A few thoughts: Who is going to be the first to post a fit pic of the Drake's boxers?

Second, does anyone have information about a possible archive sale? I think in previous years the summer one has been around this time.

Third, has anyone given a comparison between Drake's and the Armoury's similar products? It looks like the Armoury has introduced OCBD's for $175 and has some tailoring similar to Drake's core line at lower prices. Given the oft-discussed high Drake's pricing and the quality of the Armoury products, does anyone have any thoughts about the value proposition of comparable Drake's products?

Finally, it looks like Drake's has re-introduced bundle pricing for some things. Anyone have an idea of if they're going to expand that to other categories? I can't imagine Michael Hill is reading this, but just figured I'd post nonetheless.

990v4

Reaction score
J Crew's Crosby suit in English wool seems like a deliberate effort to produce Drake's tailoring-inspired suiting and is now on sale for $300-ish (jacket + pants)

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
J Crew's Crosby suit in English wool seems like a deliberate effort to produce Drake's tailoring-inspired suiting and is now on sale for $300-ish (jacket + pants)
Looking like a regular patch pocket suit…maybe if they came out with a games suit that would be cool

990v4

Reaction score

sargeinaz

Reaction score
Natalino is OOS for washed options, but the cut looks very similar to Berg and Berg. I have a pair from Anglo Italian that I like, just wish that the rise was a little higher.
I agree. Anglo Italian rise is mid at best. It’s not even 11 inches on a size 30.

jeremygo

Reaction score
I wish J. Crew was leaning into Drake's back in 2014... I would look a lot better in those old photos!

Freshnewduds23

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

Had a couple of questions about Drake's you guys could probably help answer:

Are Drake's shetlands made by Harley? They seem to have the same wash tag, which I also noticed other brands that offer shetlands have; is this a telltale sign a shetland was made by Harley?

Also, when does Drake's winter collection come out? When can we see new shetlands, knitwear, etc come in?

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 7.04.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 7.04.15 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 422

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

Are Drake's shetlands made by Harley? They seem to have the same wash tag, which I also noticed other brands that offer shetlands have; is this a telltale sign a shetland was made by Harley?

Also, when does Drake's winter collection come out? When can we see new shetlands, knitwear, etc come in?

Cheers!
I think multiple brands use the same Shetland by the same supplier, but are cut differently?

Trevallon

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

Cheers!
My info is that they are made by Harley.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics