• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John L

Reaction score
Wearing 18 East in a traditional menswear ensemble would be ambitious.

But who's to say that it can't be done? :cool:

But yeah, this should probably be moved to SWD.

chickenfark

Reaction score
@mossrockss yeah, I debated that for a bit. I just ended up putting it here as the eidos thread was in CM. I dunno how many people exclusively browse one or the other, I just subscribe to whatever threads are interesting, but if it would change traffic or whatnot, I don't care either way!

everyday

Reaction score
I do wonder how it will pair with Eidos sportswear, which I have totally been into laltely. Either way, from all I've seen, I think I need to being an early adopter instead of laggard about this.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I do wonder how it will pair with Eidos sportswear, which I have totally been into laltely. Either way, from all I've seen, I think I need to being an early adopter instead of laggard about this.
I think it will pair easily with many brands that have a utilitarian vibe.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am sure that will be tried here with no success. Stick with the designer’s intent.
I fundamentally disagree with this. I think that the most interesting outfits come from de-contextualizing and re-contextualizing garments. One of the reason I more or less refuse to browse instagram, where most outfits are designed to be at least somewhat "wearable". Who needs that watered down, made for 500K likes from basic bitches/bros, crap? I would rather watch an insane fashion show that shows that garments in an outlandish way that couldn't possibly be translated into "normal life." I doubt many workplaces would allow you to rock out with your cock out like Rick showed his models a few years ago.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.