• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

plstcpssn

Reaction score
Still too hot weather here for my creepers but can't wait to get them out soon. Fit is quite narrow compared to SLP sizes. My Jacnos have gotten lots of mileage already... they are just simply kick-ass. A big, 2 level, CELINE store will open up in my neighbor hood in September. Very excited about the grand opening event and birthday is comming...!
Where exactly are you located? I was already wondering if and when there’s going to be a store in Berlin. Fingers crossed!

And shoutout to the Jacnos! Have been wearing mine (also Jacno 60s) a lot and these are surprisingly comfortable. I thought it would take longer to get used to the added heel height.

zebidee

Reaction score
Where exactly are you located? I was already wondering if and when there’s going to be a store in Berlin. Fingers crossed!

And shoutout to the Jacnos! Have been wearing mine (also Jacno 60s) a lot and these are surprisingly comfortable. I thought it would take longer to get used to the added heel height.
I'm located in Frankfurt and Munich. Are you from Berlin? I know CELINE has been recruiting staff for a store opening in Hamburg soon but not sure about Berlin. I have the same experience with the Jacno boots. They were even from the beginning quite comfortable.

Serad

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Camargue last? I’m looking into the new western Chelsea...would appreciate some real life/fit pictures and sizing advice (TTS?).

zebidee

Reaction score
Hi guys! Multiple additions to the online store. The ranger boot, in several variations, is finally available online, along more variations of the academy boot and creepers. The introduction of a sailor bag and some nice jewelry are aswell among the updates.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to mention these which look awesome:
335444109C.38NO_1_Win19_206422v1.jpg

rire

Reaction score
The 'exclusive' policy is so annoying. You get a random 40mm python Jacno popping up online for no reason, you can find a 40mm backzip Camargue in store yet not available online... I know it's a calculated mess but still, I wish there was a proper catalog where everything was listed.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be in London next month, and am planning on stopping by Celine. I think I'm going to have to pick up a pair of boots, even though I already have 4 SLP ones.

Bill H

Reaction score
I'm going to be in London next month, and am planning on stopping by Celine. I think I'm going to have to pick up a pair of boots, even though I already have 4 SLP ones.
Nice... they opened a men's store on Old Bond Street. Hopefully by the time you get there FW will be in full swing.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice... they opened a men's store on Old Bond Street. Hopefully by the time you get there FW will be in full swing.
That's what I'm hoping. I'm also hoping for a favorable currency conversion rate.

Furq

Reaction score
Many people with their denim? Wondering how the quality is. Apparently made in Japan.

Deciding between this and a pair from Saint Laurent

zebidee

Reaction score
Many people with their denim? Wondering how the quality is. Apparently made in Japan.

Deciding between this and a pair from Saint Laurent
I'm very happy with mine "001" and "003". Made in Japan. I only own Hedi era denim to compare with, though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads