• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
I would get SLP or cast 2 denim instead of Celine since they are easier to get on sale and cheaper. Not much of difference when I tried on the Celine

BigRed

Reaction score
I would get SLP or cast 2 denim instead of Celine since they are easier to get on sale and cheaper. Not much of difference when I tried on the Celine
I own several pair of JE cast 2 denim and I’ve considered buying SLP denim. Do you feel the SLP’s are worth the higher prices vs JE?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Celine’s menswear store in Paris? Worth a look if I’m there for a couple days

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
if you can get Hedi washes then yes but not for the new denim unless its 70% off

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Celine outerwear or in particular, their zippers? I know it's a slightly weird question, but I like high-quality hardware and am somewhat sketched out by the look of the zippers, etc. For example, love the clean look of this sweatshirt, but the zipper looks very H&M:

View attachment 1225779

GG Allin

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Celine outerwear or in particular, their zippers? I know it's a slightly weird question, but I like high-quality hardware and am somewhat sketched out by the look of the zippers, etc. For example, love the clean look of this sweatshirt, but the zipper looks very H&M:

View attachment 1225779
Yo I'm not seeing your picture.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
I like lampo or Riri zippers compared to what slp or celine use
I hypothesize that because those zips are often a bit larger and more distinct - they may detract from an intended appearance and that is why Hedi has preferred YKK hardware for his footwear at SLP and Celine.

OhMe

Reaction score
CELINE HAUTE PARFUMERIE COLLECTION DEBUT

TEASER 01 :

TEASER 02 :

I am a novice but I felt in love with Bois d'argent at the time so I will keep an eye on this.

Edit :

TEASER 03 :

Last edited:

Furq

Reaction score
Anyone know if the denim by Celine is selvedge? Know there’s more to denim than that but just curious

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
YKK Excella IME is at least as good as Lampo or RiRi etc.

papillo

Reaction score
CELINE HAUTE PARFUMERIE COLLECTION DEBUT

TEASER 01 :

TEASER 02 :

I am a novice but I felt in love with Bois d'argent at the time so I will keep an eye on this.

Edit :

TEASER 03 :

Thanks for sharing! i cant wait to check these out. Nice write up on these can be found in the WSJ magazine (behind a paywall). The "smoky and decadent" NIghtclubbing sounds intriguing.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.