• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

papillo

Reaction score
Interesting show for me. I like some of the jackets, and really like the denim trucker with the ribbing on the bottom and wrists. The trousers are def not for me. Also gonna be on the look out for those white jacno (i think) boots.

GG Allin

Reaction score
Interesting show for me. I like some of the jackets, and really like the denim trucker with the ribbing on the bottom and wrists. The trousers are def not for me. Also gonna be on the look out for those white jacno (i think) boots.
You're not ready to embrace the 70's vibe?

zebidee

Reaction score
Guys, lots of new stuff up on the EU site. Especially shoes, bags and jewelry. Treated myself with a pair goodies, straight away.

GG Allin

Reaction score
Guys, lots of new stuff up on the EU site. Especially shoes, bags and jewelry. Treated myself with a pair goodies, straight away.
What did you get? I want those back zip boots

Valfunde

Reaction score
Jacno shoes
Just saw these in the Celine store and they're pretty damn nice. Was tempted to get those over the western chelseas but already got a pair similar to it and rather avoid having multiples of certain styles.

Speaking of which, I picked up the western chelseas in the size 41. Last is pretty generous in that it's not narrow (can't compare to SLP's last since I don't have one) and fits my flatish foot well actually. Usually in a 7.5 UK (so 8.5 US) but again flatish feet and I usually just rock a personal last from St. Crispins these days.

Construction on these are pretty nice as well and seem comparable to other classic menswear brands e.g. leather stacked heels, set and wheeled edges, and nice, tight stiching.

Link to pics if anyone cares.

rire

Reaction score
Are they? I can’t tell. I’m on a phone though
Strap isn't attached to the seam on the website version + sole is a lot thinner, making it more Jacno-ish. I guess there are two versions?

zebidee

Reaction score
What did you get? I want those back zip boots
Got the suede creepers and pentagon silver ring. Just recieved my second pair of Jacno boots this week, as a less dressy addition to my pythons. Curiously the pythons are slightly more roomy than the plain leather ones.

GG Allin

Reaction score
Got the suede creepers and pentagon silver ring. Just recieved my second pair of Jacno boots this week, as a less dressy addition to my pythons. Curiously the pythons are slightly more roomy than the plain leather ones.
We’re gonna need pics of this stuff when you get a chance

youwhat

Reaction score
ha

they've not released the lizard yet have they? wonder if they've sacked the idea off.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.