• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

funkyprez

Reaction score
Looks great. The English check/houndstooth jacket is signature Celine, esp on the women’s side. I tried it on in my TTS (the fit was perfect) but the SA suggested to size up one or even two sizes. I guess that oversized blazer look has been the thing for womenswear, but I still prefer how Hedi styled it in the men’s campaign and on himself

shoegazesummer

Reaction score
Loving the photos coming out from today's show so far.

Attachments

• 54964366-A1F0-41A1-853F-1F7CF63D6422.jpeg
    54964366-A1F0-41A1-853F-1F7CF63D6422.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 149
  • DEF1BDCC-F17F-49FD-ABCB-4050305F5572.jpeg
    DEF1BDCC-F17F-49FD-ABCB-4050305F5572.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 042BF3C6-9AF6-4478-90FF-28E1C02072DF.jpeg
    042BF3C6-9AF6-4478-90FF-28E1C02072DF.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 326
  • BC994C72-766A-45D0-9E94-3D044D17C2A4.jpeg
    BC994C72-766A-45D0-9E94-3D044D17C2A4.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 406

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics look good, seems a lot of energy and dark and moody. I was in the Celine flagship store on Madison Ave for the first time in a few years! last week and it was definitely hopping with a lot of high-end clientele. Everything was displayed so well; it all looked very beautiful. The staff is trained so much better now, too, and looked great in their blazers and skinny jeans as an aside.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good show. I'm not one for runwway styles anyway, more permanent collection, staff uniform kind of stuff. Some really nice silhouettes in there. I knew we shouldn't have given up. The baggy thing was never going to be the style for men who take themselves seriously and have to function outside of the student or arty kind of world.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has one seen or tried on the ss23 biker? Trying to get an idea on how big it fits. Mr Porter measurements make it seem really oversized even for the smallest size.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw it in person just a week or two ago but didn't try it on. I was surprised how great it looked on the rack (the leather was excellent) and someone in the boutique was wearing it and looked amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if it were very large though, as I tried a couple knits from 2023 and even XS was large to me.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw it in person just a week or two ago but didn't try it on. I was surprised how great it looked on the rack (the leather was excellent) and someone in the boutique was wearing it and looked amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if it were very large though, as I tried a couple knits from 2023 and even XS was large to me.

The leather is the reason I want it. I’m an athletic build so a bit roomier cut will work fine but some items are just way too big. I have had to size down to a xs myself on some jackets.

lakersfan8357

Reaction score
Hey all - also saw a comment encouraging posts on this thread rather than the old DH one.
Coming here for a recommendation on NYC denim repair shops - have a pair of the black satin/black denim cummerbunds that had the top clasp closure thing fall out.

SelfEdge apparently said they didnt have a button machine? Though I might have to head back to clarify what I need since its not exactly a button. Booked an appt with Denim Therapy/Surgeon and will speak to Left Field. Any other tailors/spots to recommend that deal with higher end stuff? Thanks all.

piblondin

Reaction score
Hey all - also saw a comment encouraging posts on this thread rather than the old DH one.
Coming here for a recommendation on NYC denim repair shops - have a pair of the black satin/black denim cummerbunds that had the top clasp closure thing fall out.

SelfEdge apparently said they didnt have a button machine? Though I might have to head back to clarify what I need since its not exactly a button. Booked an appt with Denim Therapy/Surgeon and will speak to Left Field. Any other tailors/spots to recommend that deal with higher end stuff? Thanks all.
You hit the two I'd recommend for denim. Check out Pablo at Stanton Tailor, as well. https://www.thestantontailor.com/

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used Denim Therapy and had good work done. I wouldn't necessarily say fantastic work, but very good. Is there an option to go back to Dior Homme and see if they could do something about it? I've had a ripped suit sleeve fixed by them and maybe something else random. The tailor they use is mysterious but phenomenal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads