• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Never shipped beer before, but I will check out the stock tomorrow and see what I can get.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Never shipped beer before, but I will check out the stock tomorrow and see what I can get.

If you can snag me one I'd really appreciate it. Always wanted to try that.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

just wrap it well, lots of bubbles and popcorn. if you can, ziplocs around each is good too - if one breaks, ups/fedex won't return the shipment (i.e. it will be contained). ship fede or ups, NO USPS

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
randomly checked in this thread.. is cbs rare? pretty sure the place 2 blocks from me has a ton

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

randomly checked in this thread.. is cbs rare? pretty sure the place 2 blocks from me has a ton

Seriously? Has anything about the last 8 posts given you the impression that its available just about everywhere???

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep. It's rare. Pretty sure when it gets released again it'll be the first beer release to have a shooting like Jordan release days.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ended up getting tickets for KBS Wednesday for me and the girl. Took 1 hour 45 but we got them

Have you ever been to founders before?

I will say the best part of this years deal is that your ticket guarantees you bottles. No waiting in line or any of that ****. You can go relax, have a good time, eat, then get your stuff.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look for Doom on tap. Not sure if it'll be there or not. It's a bourbon barrel double IPA.

They'll have a few tricks up their sleeve. Prolly have '12 and '11 KBS. They had a nitro KBS once which was heavenly.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I will stop in and see what they have. it's just a local corner place that has an absolute ton of craft beer.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drinking last years Backwood Bastard. I shouldn't have kept it this long, it's fallen off a little.

Anyone know good beer stores in Orlando? I'm going to be staying at the Renaissance Sea world for a meeting all week. I'd love to pick up some Cigar City stuff if possible.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Drinking last years Backwood Bastard. I shouldn't have kept it this long, it's fallen off a little.

Anyone know good beer stores in Orlando? I'm going to be staying at the Renaissance Sea world for a meeting all week. I'd love to pick up some Cigar City stuff if possible.

Total Wine is a GIANT chain that usually has a good supply of Cigar City. Other than that, you'd have to find a local place.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No more CBS :( There were two holes in the Founder's section. Not sure what the other was. They just had the regular breakfast stout and the RIS. Had to "settle".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads