• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Do the tees shrink in the wash at all? I just got my khaki roll neck in a size large and I love it (the fabric is great!!), the fit in the chest/shoulders/arms is spot-on but it's quite a bit longer than I prefer my tees to be.
I wash and dry on medium. It shrank a tad in the body and the raw hem rolled up a bit, not by anything really noticeable though (maybe half an inch)?

svat69

Reaction score
quick question, if I bought the navy skeleton should I email you to let you know if I want to switch to the wine one?

JasonYeckel

Reaction score
quick question, if I bought the navy skeleton should I email you to let you know if I want to switch to the wine one?
When i hit him up said you can not change the second order that went out but only the first it sounds like my custom second order cant become wine i was devastated i got over it.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you ordered a navy skeleton and want a wine skeleton I will happily swap them for you as long as I have the size in stock. All rewards members will have dibbs. I didn't buy extra wine fabric so no more will be made. I do have fabric for special orders in navy. I hope it's not to confusing. It will be in the next newsletter that will drop on the 25th.

Ben23

Reaction score
Mauro,

I know you said you would be making more of the chambrays, but I also thought we were going to have the chance to pre-order them. Did I miss an email or the opportunity to do so? I'm really stoked on the bicycle chambray and am hoping that I will still have the opportunity to get my hands on one.

Thanks

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ben,

Two new chambrays were introduced in the last newsletter. I will be shifting into a indigo collection next. More bicycles are being made along with more stars and tropical.

Best,

Mauro

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Mauro,
I'm really stoked on the bicycle chambray and am hoping that I will still have the opportunity to get my hands on one. 

Heartily recommended. My daughter and the lady I'm dating also dig it.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That wine skeleton looks bad ass. Wish I ordered one :(

If I have your size you can kop. I have a few other shirts that haven't been seen yet dropping this month.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Edo Animals with horn buttons.

julianos73

Reaction score
Hey Mauro.

Sent you an email over a week ago with my measurements for the MTM we talked about, still have yet to have an a reply.

If you could look into that, it'd be appreciated!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey Mauro.

Sent you an email over a week ago with my measurements for the MTM we talked about, still have yet to have an a reply.

If you could look into that, it'd be appreciated!

Hi. I have several peoples emails with MTM info. I have no idea who you are on SF. People give me avatar names, PM's with different names, emails with out names. I am not trying to be rude but if you want help fast don't post things on SF , email or call me directly.
MTM won't be ready until May at the earliest. The MTM factory that I used closed. The new factory is still putting all the ducks in a row.

Best,

Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them