• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iskander

Reaction score
Why from anywhere else? Genuinely curious. It's much cheaper to buy it here in the UK from Drake's as opposed to other retailers like Clutch Cafe.
Outside of the UK Drakes pricing is a bit insane. To use your example, in USD the shirt is $75 more at Drakes than Clutch Cafe (actually $100 more if you factor in the shipping costs to the US). It can be found for even less elsewhere.

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Outside of the UK Drakes pricing is a bit insane. To use your example, in USD the shirt is $75 more at Drakes than Clutch Cafe (actually $100 more if you factor in the shipping costs to the US). It can be found for even less elsewhere.
Hey there.

Remember if you are needing Drake’s items from past seasons and below RRP here at HOUSEOFHUNTINGTON.COM we offer great pricing to US and free tracked shipping orders over $100.

Also EU and rest of the world.

Take care

kailanop

Reaction score
Hi.

Anybody here own and recommend the pique cotton polo shirts? How’s the fit and how are the collars? Worth the price?

If not, anybody recommend any other brands that do good quality and good colour options?

Thanks!

yungchomsky

Reaction score
First time wearing these corduroy fatigue shorts (via @boujeepeople)
6E419F42-4579-4678-BE27-4A71C9CA45FC.jpeg

Kid_Icarus

Reaction score
Yeah. I've had several over the years. Chambray, corduroy, linen. Sold some, kept some. Always thinking they'd be available and in arm's reach.
FWIW you can have an MTO overshirt made in any of the standard patterns and customize the length, etc. I recently commissioned one in the three-pocket style and it came out great. Pricing is in line with the off-the-rack models, but varies depending on the fabric you choose. There’s more about this earlier in the thread, probably a few pages back.

Ibiscus

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
To those who own a corduroy, tweed, etc. game blazer, do you wear it like a sport coat or as an outerwear? I mean, could such blazer be worn inside (e.g. in the office)? Many thanks!

Trevallon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
To those who own a corduroy, tweed, etc. game blazer, do you wear it like a sport coat or as an outerwear? I mean, could such blazer be worn inside (e.g. in the office)? Many thanks!
Corduroy games blazer owner here. I wear it as outerwear. The corduroy would be too thick and warm for an office situation I think.

Kid_Icarus

Reaction score
I tried on one of the newest summer tailored jackets recently and was surprised by how much structure there is in the shoulder. Additionally, these new jackets have a pronouncedly broader lapel and are also longer than their predecessors. In short it feels like a very different silhouette than I’m used to from Drake’s. The changes are evident in the new summer tailoring lookbook.

I find this surprising since I’ve always considered the totally unstructured silhouette of Drake’s jackets to be an integral characteristic of their tailoring. Has anyone else tried these new jackets? What are your thoughts?

NassimBandini

Reaction score
I tried on one of the newest summer tailored jackets recently and was surprised by how much structure there is in the shoulder. Additionally, these new jackets have a pronouncedly broader lapel and are also longer than their predecessors. In short it feels like a very different silhouette than I’m used to from Drake’s. The changes are evident in the new summer tailoring lookbook.

I find this surprising since I’ve always considered the totally unstructured silhouette of Drake’s jackets to be an integral characteristic of their tailoring. Has anyone else tried these new jackets? What are your thoughts?

What did you try exactly?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
questionsgems