• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Not sure if this was covered before or I missed the announcement, but will there be any restocks on the tees any time soon? I really love the fabric and how it drapes, I'd love to pick up a few more but a lot of the Larges are out of stock.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Not sure if this was covered before or I missed the announcement, but will there be any restocks on the tees any time soon? I really love the fabric and how it drapes, I'd love to pick up a few more but a lot of the Larges are out of stock.

The tees are being made now. I think they will be ready mid march. I made a ton!!!!

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here is me in a sweater and lounge pant for all the people wanting to see what the lounge pant looks like worn in. I have been wearing these all day and to bed for over a month now. I do wash them but put them back on afterwards.

Back picture

Here is a side view. I am really happy with the pockets.

Wow, those are really tapered.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Eggshell OCBD.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that isn't from this season is it? The new batch of over dyes that are suppose to be coming out?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From a year ago or so IIRC.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

:worship: :worship: :worship:  are they the same fabric/specs as the current tees?

Yes. I will always use that weight and garment dye them. I do have other knit fabrics coming out for tees in the next couple months.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

agvs

Reaction score
Mauro, this shirt is great! My first order as a member and I could not be happier.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

anrobit

Reaction score
Flipping through the entirety of your blog right now Mauro - this is some good, well-explained stuff. I highly approve!
fing02[1].gif
Mauro has been working quite a bit on his blog. I talked to him extensively the other day (for nearly an hour), and I'm in full support of WvG and Mauro. He's a very passionate guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads