• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecco

Reaction score
When ordering the chinos, shorts, and knickers pay attention to those thigh measurements. They are not uniform across the pant types. I can also vouch for the tencel shirts as a great lightweight fabric. The shirts were designed for DC summers and they're airy and they dry very quickly if they hold moisture.

This was a legit fire sale so **** went fast. Those hooligan sweaters are out of control so pumped to get mine.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Everything from the firesale literally sold out in 10 mins. All the BD shirts at least in smalls.

you realize that these were old stock with limited sizes left over from previous season ... there were only like 3 shirts available in BD small, one being that green check. everythign else was AD or in larger sizes in BD

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this also needs to be stressed ... if you are a smaller dude, waiting for your size to go on sale is perilous. its not only with WvG, its with literally any other brand that SF approves. at least with WvG and a toteholder, you get a discount right off the bat that is cheaper than its peer competitors. dont know why people wait so long for a firesale and then are surprised when nothing is available in their size

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Hey RKD, any word on when spring stuff will be dropping? You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that polka dot shirt.

who8mahrice

Reaction score

mauro accommodates returns and exchanges on sale items

He does? I thought sale items were always final, as that's what he puts in the emails. Or is this a special perk he provides for tote holders? I had thought the no returns policy applied even to tote holders as it was on tote-exclusive emails like the initial bamboo v's/henleys. Had I know I would have exchanged sizes instead of giving to my gf =p.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes they are final ... but guess what group of people sends back items with: (a) no note, no name, no return address, no order number, and no other way to identify themselves (other than their SF handle which does absolutely nothing), or (b) the items scrunched up in a ball and all wrinkled or clearly worn once, or (c) claims they didnt read that policy or know about it? SF nerds

then guess what they ask for when mauro contacts them back or is about to accommodate them? they ask for free return shipping and/or a refund for the shipping costs they incurred for sending back to mauro

a lot of us are members on SF as a whole and know the type of people we are and most of us have been around long enough to know the kind of knucklehead shenanigans that goes around on here lol. does any of the above surprise you?

BuffaloWang

Reaction score
Got 29 Khaki in Predator and Justin. Gonna see which one works better for me.
May sell the other pair.

Last edited:

reezy

Reaction score

this also needs to be stressed ... if you are a smaller dude, waiting for your size to go on sale is perilous. its not only with WvG, its with literally any other brand that SF approves. at least with WvG and a toteholder, you get a discount right off the bat that is cheaper than its peer competitors. dont know why people wait so long for a firesale and then are surprised when nothing is available in their size

Learned this the hard way a year ago. NOT ANYMORE!

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i mean i love SF and i dont want to exclude myself when i say "we" ... ive def been part of the problem in the past. i remember when i first joined i asked a million questions on the APC thread on PS/NS sizing. but this is not APC, or jcrew, or RL, or even Patrik Ervell.

people lose sight and take advantage and i really feel like people on wvg who want to support a growing brand and small business owner are really taking advantage of what is a golden opportunity for everyone. granted i am biased since he is a friend and i help out a lot but people really need to recognize that there is no other opportunity to have your voice heard and to somewhat influence the direction of the brand ... not to mention if you are in a professional work setting and you start doing MTM, there is no one even close to the price point and attention that mauro offers

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI i received a text from mauro regarding wednesday night and there are over 100 orders ... again, perspective gentlemen

i honestly try to post on here as little as possible, unless its pics, because i feel like I AM biased and i dont want to sound like a shill for mauro but i felt this was an appropriate time for my rant :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads