• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, I guess I miss understood. I have to buy a ton of summer office clothes (finally have dress down summer after last years constant heat wave in the north east).

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice sneak peak pics. Can't wait for the sweats and final shoots. Also can't wait for the pique fleece pants.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pique pants will release sometime in August. We are working on them now. The hoodie is pretty damn awesome and can't wait to snag on myself.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys,

I have the revised pattern for the predator pant finished. If there are any locals that have a true 32/33 waist and you want to help in the fitting process let me know. You could take home a pair of Linen/cotton bloodline trousers. Retail value $400.00. You can email me at [email protected] or you may call me 703.582.5966
Best,

Mauro

PS- I am looking for as many people as I can. I have to make sure as many body types are covered.

Last edited:

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys,

I have the revised pattern for the predator pant finished. If there are any locals that have a true 32/33 waist and you want to help in the fitting process let me know. You could take home a pair of Linen/cotton bloodline trousers. Retail value $400.00. You can email me at [email protected] or you may call me 703.582.5966
Best,

Mauro

PS- I am looking for as many people as I can. I have to make sure as many body types are covered.

33 waist, but not local.:(

Ecco

Reaction score
I don't even remember what we decided my actual waist is but if I fit the bill I'm around.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys,

Best,

Mauro

<-- 33

make a drive up here bruh

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stop by this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday . I have a few guys stopping by Saturday afternoon.
Just give me a call.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Best,

Mauro

<-- 33

make a drive up here bruh

Really? $400.00 pants for free and you're making him come to you? Get off your lazy ass and drive down.

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
^lulz

What are the potential lineup for the linen bloodline? Do post the swatches when it's available!

Are the results for the poll in already?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have swatch pics for summer and fall transition shirting coming out on Monday or Tuesday.
The dots results are in I am making cranberry, khaki, and navy. Navy swept but there were enough to make cranberry and khaki.

JohnGalt sorry bruh . I had to many people stop by. I will NOT being heading up your way.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have swatch pics for summer and fall transition shirting coming out on Monday or Tuesday.
The dots results are in I am making cranberry, khaki, and navy. Navy swept but there were enough to make cranberry and khaki.

JohnGalt sorry bruh . I had to many people stop by. I will NOT being heading up your way.

your loss - I still have that shirt to return :stirpot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics