• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Arizona, weather is wonderful right now but it won't be long until I have to start turning on the AC.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There will be a new newsletter being released tonight for the two tattersalles. We have BD and AD. It will be late tonight.

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
kopped the liberty tattersalle with haste! Not gonna see it get sold out before my very eyes again!

Thanks Mauro!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

anyways think you should put a tote countdown somewhere so that people will know how many more available totes are left. more will get out of their inertia when they realize how little totes are left up for grabs

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

picked up an older black gingham XL bd.. nice.

Good grab, it's a fantastic shirt, great for almost almost any occasion.

hitormiiss

Reaction score
After a long day at work....came home to my package. I love the melon gingham shirt, it's the softest shirt I've ever owned. Thanks Mauro for the quick shipping!

Last edited:

nadav

Reaction score
How are people getting the tattersall? Was there another tote email since the snow cone/ginghams?

*EDIT*: Oh, it's on the website. D'oh. :fonz:

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Last year's was up on the site. He said another tote email about the new tattersall shirts is going out tonight. What's the difference between the two?

00 scrub

Reaction score
Anyone know how the shrinkage is on the blue tatersalle? Is it going to shrink in length and waist a bit like the last run of the red and blue ones?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It should have the same shrinkage.

Ambi- press your shirt with a iron or steamer and your problem will be solved.

The sno-cone shirt is meant to look a little crinkly. That's one of the beauties of that fabric, FYI,people.

If you didn't get an email . Pm or call me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads