• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stuessi

Reaction score
@spiermackay do you have plans to offer the rtw shirts with more collar options in the future or will this exclusively be for mtm?

dapperedhoo

Reaction score
For those that have the Light Tortoise sunglasses, any pics with them on you could share? And how do you like them?

Funksy

Reaction score
Starting to get anxiety about missing out on the Navy Fresco.... I check the New Arrivals page way more often than I want to admit.

Sdig14

Reaction score
Starting to get anxiety about missing out on the Navy Fresco.... I check the New Arrivals page way more often than I want to admit.
Me too!

I feel like its gonna drop when I'm sleeping or when I try to avoid looking at screens on a Sunday.

Raw

Reaction score
FOMO is always lurking around here. I’m worried that when MTO launches I won’t be fast enough and will miss out on that bottle green fresco.

gianm

Reaction score
FOMO is always lurking around here. I’m worried that when MTO launches I won’t be fast enough and will miss out on that bottle green fresco.

Also eager not to miss out on the Green fresco.

Should have my first chance to check out the S&M store in Toronto this weekend. Going to use it as an opportunity to test a bunch of sizes.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also have to imagine the cost difference for MTO will eliminate much of the FOMO.

They aren't going to be $550 suits.

Your probably correct. It is a punchy green IRL. Would looks great over grey or tobacco pants, rather then a suit.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think there is plenty of green fresco. Minimum on a custom Minnis is a decent amount of yardage

Rick confirmed that they have 50 m of bottle green fresco. So 10-15 suits can probably be made.

Raw

Reaction score
I think there is plenty of green fresco. Minimum on a custom Minnis is a decent amount of yardage
Pretty sure Rick said there was enough for 20ish jackets as the color was developed for S&M only.

Last edited:

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
50M seems unreasonably small for a custom fabric. He must have some tied up elsewhere. I would think more like 200M?

50M is GMTO territory and if that’s the case gives us a huge opportunity in the future.

Sorry @spiermackay :devil:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
50M seems unreasonably small for a custom fabric. He must have some tied up elsewhere. I would think more like 200M?

50M is GMTO territory and if that’s the case gives us a huge opportunity in the future.

Sorry @spiermackay :devil:

Yep. We got away with 50 metres on this. I think they did it as a favour because we are few vendors that buy Minnis in bulk and not just for MTM.

counselor

Reaction score
Yep. We got away with 50 metres on this. I think they did it as a favour because we are few vendors that buy Minnis in bulk and not just for MTM.

Congratulations on your four thousand four hundred forty-fourth message.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads