• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely size up to wear your overcoat over a winter weight jacket.

Mundane but arguably on topic question here: Its been raining like all hell here for the last few days. I've successfully dodged the raindrops for the most part, but got absolutely hammered Tuesday night walking from my train station to my car. Got drenched head to toe. Was wearing my dark brown fresco trousers, which were so wet they were stuck to my skin. I hung them to air dry, and they did dry, but are rather rumpled. I was going to iron them, but then thought perhaps it would be better to have them dry cleaned. Thoughts on ironing or dry cleaning? If when I have them cleaned, should I remove the side tab thingies? Thoughts @spiermackay ?

If they just got wet and not soiled in any way a good steam press is all that is needed. I would have them professionally pressed at a reputable cleaners, but not cleaned.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they just got wet and not soiled in any way a good steam press is all that is needed. I would have them professionally pressed at a reputable cleaners, but not cleaned.
Thanks will do

btw, these brown fresco trousers have quickly become my favorite summer weight trousers for the office. They are sharp as all hell, but very light weight and comfortable. Winners. I regret that I was only able to snag this one pair. Please bring them back for SS19.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EA23917F-2E1B-44E7-9DBC-412D2D631C01.png

SchachMundialECapital

Reaction score
That classic wide herringbone overcoat is THE most stunning piece I have ever seen in your collection! Just one man's humble opinion. What will the smallest size be: 36 or 34?

dangaa

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what else Rick has in store for us for FW. I already own 3 of the jackets from last year and foresee at least adding two more... killing it!

Typiper

Reaction score
Same here. Saw a pair of light heather gray contemp. trousers go up in my size only, which I have been looking for for months it seems. I pounced on them immediately, but was sure I’d get the “Sorry...” email. Much to my surprise, I received a “Your item has shipped...” email instead.

Because we read too many posts going the other way, thought I’d share a very positive experience...Placed my order for trousers on Wednesday, living in Middle America. Pleasantly surprised to come home today with a package on my doorstep from S&M, a full business day earlier than originally announced, which was super fast to start with. Bravo @spiermackay, Bravo

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads