• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drfwtx

Reaction score
New MTO in this lovely drago cloth. Super lightweight and breathable. Went with a full canvas and surgeon cuffs. I am 40 contemporary OTR but I think I’ve learned over time I like the sleeves (circumference) on 40 slim, so next MTO i do will be 40 slim with waist let out. Excited to wear this one day cause right now I’m working from home. And this is compounded by the fact that I’m also living in a home renovation and the GC sucks so I’m basically GCing for the several hours he’s not here.
E8AFF694-39C4-45CC-ADA7-586097E33417.jpeg
59705515-E51E-4310-9623-6C88099F1785.jpeg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New MTO in this lovely drago cloth. Super lightweight and breathable. Went with a full canvas and surgeon cuffs. I am 40 contemporary OTR but I think I’ve learned over time I like the sleeves (circumference) on 40 slim, so next MTO i do will be 40 slim with waist let out. Excited to wear this one day cause right now I’m working from home. And this is compounded by the fact that I’m also living in a home renovation and the GC sucks so I’m basically GCing for the several hours he’s not here. View attachment 1398862 View attachment 1398863
Nice, what was the turnaround time, Order to delivery?
With the MTOs, do you getting a shipping Notice, or did it just show up?

drfwtx

Reaction score
Nice, what was the turnaround time, Order to delivery?
With the MTOs, do you getting a shipping Notice, or did it just show up?
Got delivery notice right at 8 weeks (nearly on the day) I believe and shipped UPS in less than 5 days. I did not get formal shipping notification from spier but I have UPS set up to notify me anytime a shipment is created with my home address.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hop on the train, but I just put on my denim shirt today and I wear a 14.5 slim, and I have to agree the sleeves are just a tad baggy. Maybe if they were taken in .5" through the sleeve it would be a great fit OTR for me, but that may be just my opinion lol

hellomcfly

Reaction score
New MTO in this lovely drago cloth. Super lightweight and breathable. Went with a full canvas and surgeon cuffs. I am 40 contemporary OTR but I think I’ve learned over time I like the sleeves (circumference) on 40 slim, so next MTO i do will be 40 slim with waist let out. Excited to wear this one day cause right now I’m working from home. And this is compounded by the fact that I’m also living in a home renovation and the GC sucks so I’m basically GCing for the several hours he’s not here. View attachment 1398862 View attachment 1398863

Wow, I think this and the green drago hospack look absolutely fantastic. Nice Oris too!

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well it isn't my day, cat decided it didn't want to be held anymore and decided to jump over my shoulder and dug his claws into my denim shirt and put some holes in it. Dang it

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the denim brown cotton/linen pants. Color looks more gray than brown imo. Cool fabric but 2 things that bother me:

1/No belt loop for the extended waistband
2/ For pleated pant, surprisingly it’s not creased ?

8406BC53-6FED-41EB-B4F2-DAC11660A764.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads