• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

drfwtx

Reaction score
Nice, what was the turnaround time, Order to delivery?
With the MTOs, do you getting a shipping Notice, or did it just show up?
Got delivery notice right at 8 weeks (nearly on the day) I believe and shipped UPS in less than 5 days. I did not get formal shipping notification from spier but I have UPS set up to notify me anytime a shipment is created with my home address.

XxLogo

Reaction score
Sorry to hop on the train, but I just put on my denim shirt today and I wear a 14.5 slim, and I have to agree the sleeves are just a tad baggy. Maybe if they were taken in .5" through the sleeve it would be a great fit OTR for me, but that may be just my opinion lol

pickergc

Reaction score
Really like your fit pics, especially your trouser game.

Getting this dressed up everyday are you going to work? Hanging out at home in full garb?
Thanks, no I haven't been in the office since early March. There have been more than a few days I roll out of bed and start working, but I usually end up regretting it.

pickergc

Reaction score
Any Gray / Blue Shepherd's Check pics IRL? updated inventory showing in stock........regretted not buying it first go round.
1591025781309.png

hellomcfly

Reaction score
New MTO in this lovely drago cloth. Super lightweight and breathable. Went with a full canvas and surgeon cuffs. I am 40 contemporary OTR but I think I’ve learned over time I like the sleeves (circumference) on 40 slim, so next MTO i do will be 40 slim with waist let out. Excited to wear this one day cause right now I’m working from home. And this is compounded by the fact that I’m also living in a home renovation and the GC sucks so I’m basically GCing for the several hours he’s not here.View attachment 1398862View attachment 1398863
Wow, I think this and the green drago hospack look absolutely fantastic. Nice Oris too!

XxLogo

Reaction score
Well it isn't my day, cat decided it didn't want to be held anymore and decided to jump over my shoulder and dug his claws into my denim shirt and put some holes in it. Dang it

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got the denim brown cotton/linen pants. Color looks more gray than brown imo. Cool fabric but 2 things that bother me:

1/No belt loop for the extended waistband
2/ For pleated pant, surprisingly it’s not creased 😦

View attachment 1399155
Is that a party color actuate pic?

I don't use the loops on mine anyway; never had any issues with the closure shifting and looks cleaner without them.

I'm surprised how much not being factory creased seems to be a hang up with people; do y'all not crease your own clothes after washing?

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that a party color actuate pic?

I don't use the loops on mine anyway; never had any issues with the closure shifting and looks cleaner without them.

I'm surprised how much not being factory creased seems to be a hang up with people; do y'all not crease your own clothes after washing?
Even washing and lining up the seams at the hems creates a soft crease when putting up on a hanger.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s weird that the factory hasn’t been creasing them but it’s not a big deal to just quickly do. I spent 5 mins doing the seersucker since they are cotton and needed a press anyway.

If anyone wants a really detailed ironing tutorial for pleated trousers, I came across this one the other day.

jtking

Reaction score
I picked this up on sale with a 25% off. with a handful of other items. I’m new to S&M and assuming this was last season. Really impressed with quality and fit. Love fabric and lapels. Again really impressed with the value.

honestly if it wasn’t for what I just mentioned above I probably wouldn’t buy again though. The website was beyond glitchy and frustrating at multiple points. Processing/Shipping was very slow. And received out of stock notification after purchase. Which wouldn’t have been cool if I had bought other items strictly based around that now OOS item. Seems like a great company that could be turned off by potential guest.

I can say Customer Service was quick. And I was relieved by that.

A thought that comes to mind... Is the juice worth the squeeze? As of right now... sure. But when does the honeymoon end. Lol or does it ever?

Am I by myself on this? Has anyone else had a similar experience

ABA0DF09-2B1D-4DB5-9D1F-446BE3BA2076.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.