• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SteveMc

Reaction score
Don't cardigans like those usually have pockets?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The point is that it's not shown on the website images.
Now, don't get me wrong, I still like them a lot, was a bit surprised to see that after browsing the site many times..

Rassul-3D

Reaction score
Hoping for some style advice. For anybody with the know how. How would/do you styles these medium brown trousers?

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hoping for some style advice. For anybody with the know how. How would/do you styles these medium brown trousers?

Pretty versatile. Blue jackets, cream jackets, brown jackets, grey jackets, any light colour shirt

pickergc

Reaction score

F4FA46B1-7C90-48B9-93B2-7FDE64E6D045.jpeg
7C4841AD-8395-4955-91C6-4249C33F4D29.jpeg
CED4858B-29FC-4905-9ECB-F5DE867399A4.jpeg

Jason12

Reaction score
received the zignone blue herringbone, light blue oxford shirt and navy polo coat. zignone is awesome, fits the same as my susu Havana in the same size but 0.5cm shorter in length. Hhowever it's not a dealbreaker as the fabric is awesome. I would go for the Neopolitan cut in the future as I need a longer length.

Oxford shirt has a robust fabric, nice collar roll but the pocket placement is not so good for my frame compared to Kamakura.

Polo coat is ******, really heavy and warm perhaps even too warm for where I am. it can fit over the SM and suit supply sportcoat, and still move around but sometimes the lapels will bow/jut out depending on which jacket.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
received the zignone blue herringbone, light blue oxford shirt and navy polo coat. zignone is awesome, fits the same as my susu Havana in the same size but 0.5cm shorter in length. Hhowever it's not a dealbreaker as the fabric is awesome. I would go for the Neopolitan cut in the future as I need a longer length.

0.5cm not even an inch is less than production variation.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did this ever get answered? Curious because I love long sleeve polos but the overly long arms were an issue on the last version.
Someone reported via Rick on IG that the Fit was adjusted vs the prior iteration (which were perfect for me if I sized up). Not sure how. Still waiting for someone here who has an LS polo from FW18 to take the plunge on the new fit and to report back with a comparison

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
London Banker