• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting to see that the green herringbone with 12 pct nylon is already sold out in several sizes. The green cotton with 3 pct didn’t get much love initially.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting to see that the green herringbone with 12 pct nylon is already sold out in several sizes. The green cotton with 3 pct didn’t get much love initially.

This cloth has a boucle effect. The nylon is necessary to create the look. Drago know what they are doing, the loth still has an amazing feel.

pmestrad

Reaction score
Rick, I wear a 38 contemporary in most jackets, however, in the tobacco linen and blue/brown wool-linen check I had to size up to a 40 slim and it fit better. Recs for green herringbone?

jdp234

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my first SM custom shirt using @mossrockss code... hopeful but not expecting perfection given that I took the measurements from a Hemrajani shirt and made some on the fly adjustments (smaller armhole, narrower sleeve) that could bug things up. At the price I figured some experimentation was warranted.

Went with the blue bengal linen (it's similar looking to the "Oban stripe" from a few years ago that's one of my favorite shirts), C19 large italian spread, round button cuffs, side pleats, and standard everything else. Will report back in a month or two!

dluce76

Reaction score
Now I'm torn - have the green tweed from last year but do I get the emerald herringbone too???? Was planning oatmeal and guncheck, but now... And I bet Rick has many more planned! And all neo! Amazing

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now I'm torn - have the green tweed from last year but do I get the emerald herringbone too???? Was planning oatmeal and guncheck, but now... And I bet Rick has many more planned! And all neo! Amazing

I was fortunate to see a bunch of the new offerings in person. Incredible stuff coming.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unloading 2 pairs of 32 Contemp, grey and loden last years donegal trousers. Worn once. Cheap... ‘’tis the season.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unloading 2 pairs of 32 Contemp, grey and loden last years donegal trousers. Worn once. Cheap... ‘’tis the season.

hm hm hm, what's the hand feel and thickness on the pants? how breathable are they? scratchy?

omgitswes

Reaction score
Moving to DC means I actually have to budget now, but couldn't not get that Abraham Moon Neapolitan.

Couple pics from today. Think these are the Rust chinos

15C30134-453A-4AC3-8F7A-632CBA042171.jpeg
CAFB4C65-735C-4F15-8091-9B54E07AB287.jpeg

drfwtx

Reaction score
If you’re a 40 slim or contemporary, sell your green tweed to meand get the new one ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads