• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

seanpatrickb

Reaction score
I got a pair of cream cotton dress trousers and the pick stitching on the fly has what appears to be pink dye on it. Has anyone run into this, does it just wash out?

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All Spier today except the boots
EFE5F345-0B64-449B-98C5-24DCD720EB2A.jpeg
905D6D54-921A-43E5-9A97-2BD0DA2034A3.jpeg

Back to the suit tomorrow !

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick question - have the MTO trousers sales gone live yet? If so, what is the typical purchase to delivery time? Apologies if this has been answered before this thread moves way to fast for me to keep up with it on the regular...

drfwtx

Reaction score
On the presses flat lapel, I imagine some wear, steam, hanging would work. Maybe some gentle massaging/rolling if not I’d that works.

Holy cow. This came last night. Definitely the suit of the season.
The wife goes: is your waistband supposed to be that long?
Yes, honey. Yes it is.

Sidenote: This is my fourth neo suit. The other three have a gentle swooping at the lapel. This one is pressed flat through the third button with a sharp line - almost like a Brooks Brothers trad ivy look. Anybody else receive one like this?

bnd6xc

Reaction score
Wife’s friends birthday dinner tonight, so good excuse to break out the ‘cool guy’ black, blue, brown pairing with the green E.Thomas. I’m glad to see it’s finally getting some love around here. I bought it at release and didn’t know what to pair it with upon arrival, but have since enjoyed its versatility against most colors and varying levels of formality.

On another note, I have been wearing a different watch lately and I’m really pleased with the cuffs ability to hide a larger eyesore despite some of the reviews. I guess we all have to take issue with something to justify MTO :crackup:

Last edited:

bnd6xc

Reaction score
Suit looks great, but are those boots? I'd go suede loafers for a summer look
It might not be classic menswear, but I believe RM Williams are an all occasion shoe down under... though I could be extrapolating too far from the avatar.

Suit looks great!

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick question - have the MTO trousers sales gone live yet? If so, what is the typical purchase to delivery time? Apologies if this has been answered before this thread moves way to fast for me to keep up with it on the regular...
Custom suiting is still in store only.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads