• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big quarterly industry meeting today, so fairly conservative business dress:
96191DCC-6DC4-41FD-84B7-2FEBC88D68DD.jpeg

947CB80D-2E42-4B01-AF86-4AB1A1B8F04E.jpeg

Also, I’m ordering the linen suit as soon as it drops. I don’t know if I’ll like the cigar color more than tobacco, but 1/4 lined Neo with high rise trousers? Yes please.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The pic on IG yesterday was the tobacco linen Suit. It's a full suit with cloth from Huddersfield/Minnis. This is in the Neapolitan cut with high rise trousers.

Then later in the season we'll have separates in the Cigar. Normal Sportcoat and Normal Trousers.

My summer jacket game is pretty weak so who knows what I will grab after seeing everything. The normal cut cigar linen might be what I am after. I'll have to see what it looks like I guess. Either that or maybe I sell the tobacco fresco jacket and get the tobacco linen suit.... but I also want to keep an eye out for something light like a cream or oat jacket..... and maybe another pattern...

giphy.gif

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size collar stays are the best fit for SM shirts? 2.5" or 2.75"?

Raw

Reaction score
I’m torn between the two tortoise frames. Can’t decided which I like more. Curious what the rest of you think.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you with the tobacco fresco suit from SS18, will you also be grabbing this years tobacco linen suit? The shades are not quite the same. Any thoughts?
I just can't justify another brown suit but I'll definitely be jealous of all those who grab this one. Owned a similar color linen suit and got so much wear out of it for a few summers.

Hoping to grab one of those Fresco suits though.

Last edited:

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just purchased the light tortoise glasses.

I honestly never buy glasses online without first trying them on in person but I'm putting some trust
in Rick and the S&M team.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just purchased the light tortoise glasses.

I honestly never buy glasses online without first trying them on in person but I'm putting some trust
in Rick and the S&M team.

Thanks man. They are really comfortable. We only have the one fit at the moment, so fingers crosses that they fit you well. The arms and temples are ergonomically designed to fit around the head better they have these weighted temple ends for better balance front to back. Pretty awesome. They were designed by a company called Toronto Born, that specializes is eyewear and manufactures private label for a lot of better quality but boutique shops.

tgaith77

Reaction score
Slightly off topic - Anyone have problems with fraudulent purchases appearing on the same credit card after being used for SM purchases? I used a capital one card that I haven't used in forever for some SM suits. Today, there's a pending transaction for $2K from Best Buy.com

I do have a few other transactions on the card, so the fraud could be coming from anywhere. Also, not trying to be alarmist or anything, just hope rule out possible scenarios. It's just more of a hassle than anything...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads