• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Wanted to try out your pants and ordered a couple. Still waiting for the order to be shipped (been 4 days already)

Hi Fern, it's possible the system has not been updated. Can you let us know the order# and we'll get that sorted out for you ASAP!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Gents,

For those of you looking to give our trousers a try, we have a promotion running at the moment to save $20/pair. Reg. Price is $98 (a great deal on its own), with promo, just $78. Just use code TROU20 in your cart. The promo ends Wednesday at midnight. You can find our trousers here: http://www.spierandmackay.com/trousers

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

fern

Reaction score
Thanks Guys for resolving the issue ASAP. WIll post my comments once I receive the pants.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SF. I just purchased a pair of trousers to try out. With the discount, they came to $78 USD.

kulata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Excellent! Let us know if you need any assistance.

Are all of the current ones listed slim fit? I have gone through the measurements, but won't mind getting the measurements across the hip. Will pull the trigger on the Heather light gray and blue gray pants. Just what I have been looking for.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are all of the current ones listed slim fit? I have gone through the measurements, but won't mind getting the measurements across the hip. Will pull the trigger on the Heather light gray and blue gray pants. Just what I have been looking for.

Currently, all our trouser are a slimmer fit, not skinny, but def. not a traditional fuller cut. Which size(s) in particular are you looking for the hip measurement?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great to see a Toronto affiliate member join the ranks. So if I wanted to get measured / fit for custom shirts, do you have a showroom and where is it located?

Thanks RogerP.

Our showroom/warehouse is near Pearson Airport. We do offer in-store measurements/fittings. You can find our location/hours here: http://www.spierandmackay.com/contactus.php

That said, we are hunting for the right spot downtown. Hopefully we can make that happen by fall.

Rick.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads