• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ninzer33

Reaction score
In addition to the Neapolitan, will there be a “regular” navy hopsack blazer coming as well?

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cotton trousers have elastane?! Oh no.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hold the presses, it's "2% stretch" (to quote Rick) for the trousers which will match the two suit cotton suit jackets shown above. Not sure exactly what that means. It may be a different formula than last year. And not everyone had a negative experience with it. Also I wasn't trying to extrapolate to any other cotton trousers coming out. Sorry for any confusion.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From saturday. I haven't finished moving so my stock is limited. I wore the same jacket as for the friday challenge, I think since it has a casual look, worked well with this. All Spier & Mackay except the shoes and the square.
41497553681_d7b3a5ccf9_k.jpg

OrdinarilyDapper

Reaction score
Gents,

We may be able to start making printed ties in the near future. Any design requests?

So many! I would love to see some beautiful florals and medallion styles that are super beautiful and versatile! Here are few I've had eye on and will be ordering soon!

Screenshot_20180226-212603.png

Screenshot_20180408-131035_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180226-213147.png

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay Love the linen shirts, but many of the Slim Fit options don’t show 15/33. Are those gone already?

No, we only had limited cloth. Very limited so we couldn't run every size/sleeve. We ran the most common based on sales history, which if you recall the previous 15, had a 34 sleeve.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New linen shirts are up for pre-order and they look great! But not an extra slim fit in sight :(

When we purchased the cloth and placed the order, we didn't release our ESF yet. We were waiting on the feedback to proceed. We may have a second round of Linen in certain basic colours like Blue, White, etc that we may bring in May which we can include ESF.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got an email about the pre order for the Linen shirts. I can't wait to try them on in store. I always got compliments from the 3 I bought on the first run, but not they're too small for me

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, we only had limited cloth. Very limited so we couldn't run every size/sleeve. We ran the most common based on sales history, which if you recall the previous 15, had a 34 sleeve.
Understood. Any favorites of the group?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads