• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Reaction score
I had my eye on that jacket too, GBear. Hot damn that looks fantastic, great pickup.

Are those the coated 5 pocket pants? How did you size if so?

Last edited:

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Honestly, I had doubts because I can range from 46 to 48. I thought these were going to be too big as I've tried 48 in RG before but these ended up how I wanted. I can't wait to see how they wear over time.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Under the coating is a khaki-like color but with less saturation. Whoa, I didn't even check before but the weft is a bordeaux. Pretty cool!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone have a stockist for the Tatras Patalena jacket dark gray in a size 3??

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) know how to size the Tatras jackets? if I'm normally a 48 in geller jackets, I would be a 2?? I is confused :puzzled:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) know how to size the Tatras jackets? if I'm normally a 48 in geller jackets, I would be a 2?? I is confused :puzzled:

48 would be a 3, but they fit super slim (even moreso than regular Tatras if you've tried them) so you might even want to size up to a 4 if you're planning on layering. I'm a 46 in Geller and a size 2-3 in Tatras and size 3 Geller-Tatras fits me best with a heavy knit underneath.

Tatras sizing is

1 - 44
2 - 46
3 - 48
4 - 50
5 - 52

Again, keep in mind the sizing on Tatras is very fitted for most pieces - sizing up is not a bad idea if you plan on wearing more than a t-shirt undernath

Last edited:

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

48 would be a 3, but they fit super slim (even moreso than regular Tatras if you've tried them) so you might even want to size up to a 4 if you're planning on layering. I'm a 46 in Geller and a size 2-3 in Tatras and size 3 Geller-Tatras fits me best with a heavy knit underneath.

Tatras sizing is

1 - 44
2 - 46
3 - 48
4 - 50
5 - 52

Again, keep in mind the sizing on Tatras is very fitted for most pieces - sizing up is not a bad idea if you plan on wearing more than a t-shirt undernath

Geez, that is slim sizing for sure, I appreciate the sizing advise especially since I have no access to trying on at all so I'd be playing sizing roulette.

Are you a 46 in geller tops and jackets? I'm a 46 in tops, but find a 48 is a better fit in the jackets (at least the harrington I own from a few season's back).

I don't have any leads for the Tatras Patalena, but here's a link to something very similar from a forum affiliate if you're interested: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/inde...filled-hooded-parka-with-fur-collar-2074.html. They have a navy version as well. I think the Valstar is pretty dope.

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm rrrreally glad I got an email notifying me of your very important post. I'm so sure the eight specks of dust on my mirror warranted that.

Last edited:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oboy, Reborn actually has metropolis shirt in a 52. I'm stoked, I'm primed.

I call and the bon charming sa gives details. Barely 20" pit to pit. for what would be an xl tee shirt

I give up. I officially give up. I was not meant to own this shirt.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, on a side note, does anyone know when we might find the next round of drops @ barney's? I'm getting weak over a few things...but they have full size runs still...so you know...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt