• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@troika nice of you to ask! I'm making a bit of money right now doing image editing and product descriptions for a family friends online store. Still looking for something full time, but between the freelance work and the stimulus check I'm not too worried.

Nice! Hope you'll get more work coming your way than you can handle soon :)

Did the JMM gig turn out?

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@troika I applied an hour after they listed it, so I'm hoping they're giving it some time to get a larger group for consideration. The contact email was actually an employee I met at a JMM popup event in the city. I think we hit it off well, we talked about 80s Cartier frames after I mentioned my mom was a sales rep for them during that time. I also meet all the preferred qualifications plus a couple years on top of that in relevant experience. I'll be kind bummed if I don't hear back at all. Again very nice of you to check in.

Last edited:

malcolmbw

Reaction score
Maison Martin Margiela Oversized Cuban Collar Raw Edge Shirt
View attachment 1375073
Maison Martin Margiela SS2008 Crispy Virgin Tropical Wool Trousers w/70’s Cut BNWT
View attachment 1375076
Jacques Marie Mage Borodino (Crazy nice Details)
View attachment 1375075
View attachment 1375074
.....might trade in one of my pairs for the new Fellinis
View attachment 1375078
View attachment 1375081

Those Fellini's are awesome, almost pulled the trigger on those myself but I just picked up some new Vibergs and the Ascaris so I should probably hold off.

If you do pick them up it looks like they are on discount here: https://twelvesixtynine.com/products/jacques-marie-mage-fellini-optical-pre-order

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Also

EDB8569D-8175-4C4C-80D6-C28EE713E89F.jpeg

E35D4F0E-170F-46AA-BA8C-745B95896BA4.jpeg

:drool:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1269 is run by the guy I order from in Miami. That’s exactly where I’m getting it! Haha

Looks like for certain frames only?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Small world haha, that's cool. I actually really like the new Saints too, JMM doesn't miss man.

I think if I wanted a pair in Altan I'd probably go for the Beauregards though.

The Beauregards are probably my favorite JMMs fallowed closely by the Ascari (really want the Ascari in Havana 3 but the vintage tortoise is holding me over until they release it). Love the thick acetate frames like the Ascari and Enzo but the Enzo looked weird on my face unfortunately

21DAF369-5A53-45D2-8A06-059D01A84F57.jpeg

Looks like for certain frames only?

He just had 20% off all JMM frames about two weeks ago, I don’t know if that offer is still live

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Me: Hi, hello, retailer?
1269: Hello
Me: Yes, according to famous Stylefarmer RegisDB9, you ran a promo on JMM frames recently? Yes, I called them Jay Em Em.
1269: Who?
Me: The guy who wears all Margiela and Tom Ford you know the one? He seems to have bought 10 frames from you
*click*

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Me: Hi, hello, retailer?
1269: Hello
Me: Yes, according to famous Stylefarmer RegisDB9, you ran a promo on JMM frames recently? Yes, I called them Jay Em Em.
1269: Who?
Me: The guy who wears all Margiela and Tom Ford you know the one? He seems to have bought 10 frames from you
*click*

Hahaha next time just ask for Eric

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@RegisDB9 The gold 1962 with white top bar was my first choice, but considering I paid $200 for mine I figured I'd be okay with a runner up.

Margiela fall 01
View attachment 1369658
Grabbed for nothing, brand new. Should be fun to play around with.
This wound up being from Fall 2001, just really lovely and the construction viewed from the inside is fairly simple even a bit sloppy in a nice hand done way. This will be perfect for my No Country For Old Men Llewellyn cosplay.
IMG_20200423_003134.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads