• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going through some life changing medical ****. I’ve lost a bunch of weight and none of my clothes fit anymore. I’m also not able to manipulate buttons very well. I guess it’s sweat pants and slip ons the rest of the way (whatever is left).
So sorry to hear that, man. That makes me sad.
Truly, if there's any kind of support you need, let your Styleforum family know

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@cyc wid it so sad to hear about this. I sincerely hope that you will get well soon and that you have enough support around you to help you through the hard times. ❤

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going through some life changing medical ****. I’ve lost a bunch of weight and none of my clothes fit anymore. I’m also not able to manipulate buttons very well. I guess it’s sweat pants and slip ons the rest of the way (whatever is left).
Damn, I really hope you have a good support system and health coverage. Hang in there. :(

Mehran

Reaction score

Damn, so sorry to hear. One of the OGs. Take care of yourself

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. I went through this 3.5-4 years ago. Was very sick, in and out of the hospital, lost 70 lbs during that time. Ultimately, things got better, but it's been a weird, rough road. If you ever want to chat or hear about some stuff that helped me during that time, I'm totally up for it. Wishing you and your family all the best.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
@cyc wid it was one of the first guys around here that was cordial and nice to me. Just an overall good dude. So so sorry to hear about your situation but whatever it is stay strong for little cyc….as a new dad I know there’s no bigger motivation. Hope you can get whatever it is squared away soon

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@cyc wid it was one of the first guys around here that was cordial and nice to me. Just an overall good dude. So so sorry to hear about your situation but whatever it is stay strong for little cyc….as a new dad I know there’s no bigger motivation. Hope you can get whatever it is squared away soon

Amen. The new dad part of that message tore me up. Prayers are with you @cyc wid it

物の哀れ

Reaction score
A deep cut from Superfuture.

@Fuuma, I believe this is your friend?

I think this fit captures early Margiela so well.

4515490656_f30b3b7efc_b.jpg

Dibidoolandas

Reaction score
Look, I try to be really open-minded when it comes to new or groundbreaking ideas, and I think Kanye is genuinely a creative genius who is often ahead of the curve, but I am just not feeling it with these. What's weird is most people are usually on the hate bandwagon, but not with these, so maybe I'm the weird one. Still I'm astounded these are reselling for $650+.
1632437668422.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads