• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was going to put in my $.02 on the whole career/job redirection… but, fuck that. @cyc wid it has just reminded us all that there are more important things than even this, which yes, is quite important, but not the end all… CYC, dood, best of luck and truly hope you see a way through to recovery. 🤞

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going through some life changing medical shit. I’ve lost a bunch of weight and none of my clothes fit anymore. I’m also not able to manipulate buttons very well. I guess it’s sweat pants and slip ons the rest of the way (whatever is left).
So sorry to hear that, man. That makes me sad.
Truly, if there's any kind of support you need, let your Styleforum family know

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@cyc wid it so sad to hear about this. I sincerely hope that you will get well soon and that you have enough support around you to help you through the hard times. ❤

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
Going through some life changing medical shit. I’ve lost a bunch of weight and none of my clothes fit anymore. I’m also not able to manipulate buttons very well. I guess it’s sweat pants and slip ons the rest of the way (whatever is left).
Damn, I really hope you have a good support system and health coverage. Hang in there. :(

Mehran

Reaction score
Damn, so sorry to hear. One of the OGs. Take care of yourself

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. I went through this 3.5-4 years ago. Was very sick, in and out of the hospital, lost 70 lbs during that time. Ultimately, things got better, but it's been a weird, rough road. If you ever want to chat or hear about some stuff that helped me during that time, I'm totally up for it. Wishing you and your family all the best.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
@cyc wid it was one of the first guys around here that was cordial and nice to me. Just an overall good dude. So so sorry to hear about your situation but whatever it is stay strong for little cyc….as a new dad I know there’s no bigger motivation. Hope you can get whatever it is squared away soon

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@cyc wid it was one of the first guys around here that was cordial and nice to me. Just an overall good dude. So so sorry to hear about your situation but whatever it is stay strong for little cyc….as a new dad I know there’s no bigger motivation. Hope you can get whatever it is squared away soon
Amen. The new dad part of that message tore me up. Prayers are with you @cyc wid it

物の哀れ

Reaction score
A deep cut from Superfuture.

@Fuuma, I believe this is your friend?

I think this fit captures early Margiela so well.

4515490656_f30b3b7efc_b.jpg

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@cyc wid it im 35 and had a birthday last weekend as well. 21 month old son. Im so sorry man and my thoughts are with you and your family as you deal with this.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
@cyc wid it Sad to hear about your recent troubles, hope you are surrounded by family and get all the support you need.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.