• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

brokencycle

Reaction score
@luxire I'm in Europe at the moment, and when I go to your site everything is showing in EUR. I want to but with USD and will be shipping to the US. Any way I can change it on the site?

Also any sale on the linen cotton canvas pants?

Edit: I just noticed the button in the lower left.

Last edited:

emptym

Reaction score
I would like some advice before the sale starts if thats possible! :) My trouser wardrobe currently consists of 2x blue cotton chinos, 1x green trial trousers (luxire high waist), 1x luxire selvedge jeans, 1x flanel trousers. What pants would you order next? Im thinking maybe a pair of brown corduroy pants and maybe another pair of grey flannels?
It depends on what you plan to wear them with. But stone, khaki, light, and medium gray are the most versatile colors for CM imo. On the more casual side, khaki cotton pants are a good rec, from norMD. Stone would be good too. A bit more formal would be light or medium gray fresco. If you like gray flannels, then gray fresco pants would be the warm weather equivalent. I also get a lot of wear from khaki tropical wool pants. I think a nice VBC pair was posted by LuxireStudio recently. You might also try a washable wool pair in gray or khaki.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire I'm in Europe at the moment, and when I go to your site everything is showing in EUR. I want to but with USD and will be shipping to the US. Any way I can change it on the site?

Working on the linen-cotton canvas.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shipping is now free to most countries for orders above $75

NTpLgA6ycJ1T.jpg

henaal

Reaction score
Shipping is now free to most countries for orders above $75

NTpLgA6ycJ1T.jpg

This pushed me over the edge. Black friday shopping is on, starting off with a sport coat (gonna be an interesting and risky process, haha) and a pair of jeans.

All I can say is: "Ah ****, here we go again."

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Linen-cotton canvas deal is now live. Lest I forget with things start getting crazy.

Edward_Bourn

Reaction score
Question to Luxire: Do you know if there will be a price increase regarding the EThomas Woolen Flannel, for next year? I plan to buy two new pairs. I can't find the EThomas Bottle Green Woolen Flannel and EThomas Olive Brown Woolen Flannel at your website. Are they sold out, if so, will you sell them again when you have them in stock again?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. How does steel blue compare to my indigo? They look similar. Also is the metallic gold shiney? They look like a rusty brown on my phone.
None are shiny. We sometime get too creative with the names :)

The swatch image of steel blue is close to the actual shade. Looks quite indigo like.

Rusty brown is a better description.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Question to Luxire: Do you know if there will be a price increase regarding the EThomas Woolen Flannel, for next year? I plan to buy two new pairs. I can't find the EThomas Bottle Green Woolen Flannel and EThomas Olive Brown Woolen Flannel at your website. Are they sold out, if so, will you sell them again when you have them in stock again?

Some EThomas items were sold out. New ones were received and re-listed. They are all here.
Prices are a bit too unpredictable. We at Luxire had a long run of steady prices.

Edward_Bourn

Reaction score
Some EThomas items were sold out. New ones were received and re-listed. They are all here.
Prices are a bit too unpredictable. We at Luxire had a long run of steady prices.

Is there a difference in texture and feeling between EThomas Wool Cashmere Dark Grey Twill and EThomas Shadow Grey Woolen Flannel. I need to find a subsitute in the same price range, if I next year can't find the pants that I planned to buy from the beginning.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
All cotton pants on offer are here: Brisbane Moss, Sondrio, Modrone and others.
Prices
No indigo or rust Cotton Canvas Linen?

We went with what we had in stock.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Linen-cotton canvas deal is now live. Lest I forget with things start getting crazy.

Amazing, thank you - if you're willing to add some of the other shades, burnt brick / lime green / grass green etc that would be amazing!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads